• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Worried about Kaz right now. He's gotten sick 5 times in under 12 hours. If this continues he's going to the vet ASAP.

Edit: He seems to be doing better. -fingers crossed- He was back to being playful for a little bit there, so hopefully it was just a case of eating something he shouldn't have and purging it. Dog's gonna give me a bloody heart-attack one of these days. x_x

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Have you ever made a decision then regretted it the very next day? Because I sure as hell have!

I'm sorry folks, those who know me know I'm not typically "Debbie downer" but my life has changed a lot and I just don't like it.

In order news Mom got a "you're ok" from the doctor. This is very good.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Toy Story 4 was unexpectedly brilliant - honestly didn't think there to be anything worth a film over and whilst the main storyline wasn't anything amazing, the underlying stuff going on and the ending were what made it.

Keanu Reeves did his best work.

YES I CANADAAAAAAAA!!!!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
There's some debate between what we were told was Kaz's birthday and what the owner of his brother was told. It's either today or tomorrow, but I think we're just going to go with today. We already got the birthday doggie cookie and some new toys for him, so...

(Don't judge me. I just really wanna commemorate his first birthday. And then probably the 1-year anniversary).

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I've been here less than a week and I'm already starting to use some Eastern Finland dialect. Sounds funny from my mouth.
I guess there will be an angry mob teaching me how to speak properly when I return home...

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Toy Story 4 was great. I was worried it was gonna be like Incredibles 2 where it'll just be "meh," but nah I had a good time.

Why does Amazon keep telling me that every video game has "Black Fat Chocobo" DLC?

Last edited:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Toy Story 4 was unexpectedly brilliant - honestly didn't think there to be anything worth a film over and whilst the main storyline wasn't anything amazing, the underlying stuff going on and the ending were what made it.

Keanu Reeves did his best work.

YES I CANADAAAAAAAA!!!!
I haven't seen it, but...

....I mean, it's crazy. They're mad about representation in a KIDS film. ABOUT TOYS!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Babysitting sucks

I’m half asleep and I misread that as “babysitting ducks”.

Now that would’ve been fun.

Also it’s been a good time for Keanu lately and I’ve enjoyed his work.!John Wick 3, Toy Story 4, Cyberpunk 2077. Come on give me Matrix 4 already I’ve been waiting longer than it takes to make a DMC sequel.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Isn't it fun when you post something (not here) and as you're posting it, you can think of at least one person who will argue with you regarding it? And then, lo and behold, that specific person does precisely what you knew they would do? I won't say it (since they're the hub's cousin) but ho boy, when the shoe fits...

(The post in question, by the way, was the "unpopular opinion" that if you use the excuse "this is the way I am, so deal with it"--and the way you are happens to be toxic, this was expressed pointedly in said post--then you're immature. People either need to work on their reading comprehension, or need to re-evaluate the way they treat people. I don't much care which). :rolleyes:

+I hope I can catch up on writing today, or at least by tomorrow. Just going through what's already there and tweaking it for the umpteenth time, because pantsing is hard. x_x

Top Bottom