• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why do people hear "not feeling well" and "I'm usually well into sleep at that time" and think "gee, I should make you use power tools and build something when you're usually asleep"? What part of that is a good idea???

+ I thought something felt eerily familiar about that fic. If you're going to take lines from my writing, can't you at least change the wording? For Avo's sake, fic thieves are getting lazy.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why do people hear "not feeling well" and "I'm usually well into sleep at that time" and think "gee, I should make you use power tools and build something when you're usually asleep"? What part of that is a good idea???

+ I thought something felt eerily familiar about that fic. If you're going to take lines from my writing, can't you at least change the wording? For Avo's sake, fic thieves are getting lazy.

Somebody plagiarized your work? O_O Gods, I hate people like that. >.>

CT: Pretty sure it's not strep throat, but just a normal cold making it a tad swollen. If it persists, however, I will go to the doctor; because much as I hate them, antibiotics are about the only thing to kill that kind of throat infection. ._.

+A few hours of quiet to myself? I could nap, but I just know I'll wind up working, instead. :unsure:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
For some reason it's been like, a couple of days that I've seen this one Quake Wars server pretty well populated. I jumped tight in and man, that was hella fun like the old times. Especially since the players are more than willing to communicate with each other without being jerks.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Wife is now 12 days overdue and we have until Wed for baby to make an appearance or she will be induced. Typical that the weather has been atrocious and heavy snow and ice since, hopefully it all clears away before we have to make the trip to the hospital.
Ugh poor Amy - being that overdue sucks. Still really exciting that your next baby will be here before the weekend. Good luck to you both :thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ugh poor Amy - being that overdue sucks. Still really exciting that your next baby will be here before the weekend. Good luck to you both :thumbsup:

Yeah, sucks that we had to go for many additional scans and consultations to get booked into Samuel Johnson only for her to likely have to go to Burton Hospital anyway (it seems). However at least little one should be here before the weekend which is good as Amy is going out of her mind at moment.

Top Bottom