• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So my package arrived today. Would have arrived a lot sooner if the Royal Mail hadn't sent it to the completely wrong place, despite the address clearly showing it that they were taking it to an incorrect location. :grumpy:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I stopped posting my original story on a fan fiction section of a particular forum and now I feel empty. I stopped posting it because if I publish my story I just can't give out the ending for free. But now I feel "lost." Posting each chapter gave me a sense of accomplishment and progression. I haven't a clue on what this feeling is, "loss of purpose" perhaps? I haven't a clue, all I know for sure is that I have lost my "writing drive." :'(

None of my outside of work "friends" wished me a happy turkey day. Allow me to reiterate, "friendships means nothing." Which is bothersome because every show I watch is "friendship equels bada@s transformation and powers." :bored:

Ultraman Geed is a good show. :thumbsup:

I am lonely right now. Kind of need attention and some lovin.' :cautious:

Dude... That chick wasn't exactly hot but "strangely attractive." Those type of girls intrique me.

"Have you ever put butter on a pop tart? It is so freaking good..." No it is not! :eek: It is disgusting. :vomit:

Funny how the Sonic franchise inspires some of my characters. But Sonic Mania is feeling dull and repetitive. Forces needs to hurry up and reveal Super Sonic(s) already.

Why didn't anyone tell me that Civil War contains a giant Ant Man scene? :eek: Seriously that kind of genre is totally up my alley. Come on people!

I am going to sleep and tomorrow I will muster up the strength to produce the final draft of my story. Or at least continue to work out the blemishes. Baby steps. :smile:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Ok, we have no self control. We're fostering a kitty when we already have 3 other cats. I doubt were keeping him, but we didn't have much of a choice. He came from a purebred kitty mill and the people who rescued him cant keep him at their place. We're housing him until we can get somebody to socialize him, then probably give him to a friend who seems interested. Poor kitty

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Justice League?

Terrabad.

Really wanted to like it but Zach Snyder undid all the awesomeness that Patty Jenkins did with Wonder Woman.

Huge disappointment.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Had a bit of a rough evening because there's some stuff going in with a girl I went on a date with last week. Doing a lot better now though, hooray for having friends to talk to!

+My DmC high scores aren't high enough to become #1 yet. Hmm...

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Yes! I cracked the cat code!
After a few days of coaxing I got the kitty to love on me. He practically melted when he realized human hands are for petting. Got some licks and he showed me his belly, I'm ecstatic. He doesn't quite give the same response to wifey, but now that he's starting to feel safe that might change. He's completely fine with other cats, which is really nice. Makes for an easier time getting him accommodated to the rest of the place.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Zack Snyder didn't undo nothing, Joss Whedon did.
The film was about 80% Snyder - he didn't leave until post-production. Joss Whedon has a certain amount to answer for too - he's normally excellent but Justice League was horrible.

Snyder's not done a decent film in some time. Which is a real shame because I have enjoyed his past films very much.

Apparently he's not directing Aquaman so I'm going to watch that next year. If nothing else, I'll have something pretty to look at for a couple of hours...

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
The film was about 80% Snyder - he didn't leave until post-production. Joss Whedon has a certain amount to answer for too - he's normally excellent but Justice League was horrible.

Snyder's not done a decent film in some time. Which is a real shame because I have enjoyed his past films very much.

Apparently he's not directing Aquaman so I'm going to watch that next year. If nothing else, I'll have something pretty to look at for a couple of hours...

Key word is was, it's now 100% Whedon, and it's actually all the worse for it, when you look at what people are saying.

Unrelated to JL: Maybe I'll mod those SADX Sonic DAT to make the Shadow soundpack.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I finally sat down and watched "When Marnie Was There" - the Ghibli film adaptation of my favourite childhood book.

T'was a very emotional experience, reliving a lot of my childhood nostalgia as I saw all those familiar scenes come to life. I always saw a lot of myself in the protagonist Anna, both growing up alone in a rural area so yeah...definitely recommend both the book and the film if you haven't seen them. :thumbsup:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
World's turning into more of a ridiculous YA dystopian novel by the day. At least my friend, ice cream, will never betray me.

Says she who is mildly lactose intolerant.

Top Bottom