• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Solar the rabbit

I'm thinking how much I love Sonic. And how much I love his games. Only games I hate are Boom rise of lyric and 06. And how much I love being his fan. But looking a a sonic forces thread made me remember something. THAT I HATE MY PEER IN THE FANBASE. And it not all of them. Just the negative one that bashes every Sonic game and you for liking them. But those people are vocal and are determined to make thing bad. And that make me sick.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I really want Gundam Breaker 3. But in order to get my money's worth out of it, I need a Singaporean PSN account. And in order to do that, I would have to essentially forfeit every other game on my PS4 for the save files because it can't hold both US and SN saves. And even beyond that, I'd have to buy Singaporean PSN cards off of Play-Asia to download the frigging game's "Break Edition" to get all the content.

I really can't tell if it's worth it.

aoshi

why does the online community hate me? I broke a disc out of frustration, big deal. And i don't sell my Discs. I keep them as a souvenir if the game is good. I still have my last of us and DMC4SE with me. I am short tempered but that's me but i wouldn't go out of my way to hurt anyone.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I really want Gundam Breaker 3. But in order to get my money's worth out of it, I need a Singaporean PSN account. And in order to do that, I would have to essentially forfeit every other game on my PS4 for the save files because it can't hold both US and SN saves. And even beyond that, I'd have to buy Singaporean PSN cards off of Play-Asia to download the frigging game's "Break Edition" to get all the content.

I really can't tell if it's worth it.
I'd say you can import the game, but since you want all the content, yes, you'd need a Singaporean account. Can't you use a credit card for the PSN stuff or something, or does it detect it as dollars too? I don't know much about using credit cards on PSN...

Viper

Premium
why does the online community hate me? I broke a disc out of frustration, big deal. And i don't sell my Discs. I keep them as a souvenir if the game is good. I still have my last of us and DMC4SE with me. I am short tempered but that's me but i wouldn't go out of my way to hurt anyone.
No one hates you, but it seems to me you never really had problems with wanting something but not having enough money to get it. When my brother had a game he didn't want anymore, he would give it to a specialized store for credit, which he used to buy some other game. His game would be sold to someone at lower price as a used item. That's how things function for those with small budget and a pile of bills to pay, not to mention it keeps older games in circulation and reduces the risk of them getting too rare. And mind you, he has short temper as well, just more experience.

aoshi

No one hates you, but it seems to me you never really had problems with wanting something but not having enough money to get it. When my brother had a game he didn't want anymore, he would give it to a specialized store for credit, which he used to buy some other game. His game would be sold to someone at lower price as a used item. That's how things function for those with small budget and a pile of bills to pay, not to mention it keeps older games in circulation and reduces the risk of them getting too rare. And mind you, he has short temper as well, just more experience.

I don't care anymore. I wasn't even having a conversation with you but this is a thinking thread where thoughts can be loud. There is no need to question anyone's thoughts or behaviors unlike what you are doing now Mr.smarty pants. It was a spontaneous reaction which i can't take back now. I myself have sold a Disc for credit to capitalize on another game. I am not that ignorant. What is your problem breaking a disc that i bought out of my money?I am not rich as you expect me to be. Even i have bills to pay. Suddenly from where are you getting this notion that you or your brother is smarter than me. People break stuff out of frustration. I have smashed PS2 controllers when playing godhand on hard mode. Similarly, it was a spontaneous reaction to something that was eating my life and time away. It is because of gamers like you, gaming conmunity is polluted with dumb gamers whose only intention is to bargain over games than to buy a game out of love or affection.Its always a bargain to you.

Viper

Premium
I don't care anymore. I wasn't even having a conversation with you but this is a thinking thread where thoughts can be loud. There is no need to question anyone's thoughts or behaviors unlike what you are doing now Mr.smarty pants. It was a spontaneous reaction which i can't take back now. I myself have sold a Disc for credit to capitalize on another game. I am not that ignorant. What is your problem breaking a disc that i bought out of my money?I am not rich as you expect me to be. Even i have bills to pay. Suddenly from where are you getting this notion that you or your brother is smarter than me. People break stuff out of frustration. I have smashed PS2 controllers when playing godhand on hard mode. Similarly, it was a spontaneous reaction to something that was eating my life and time away. It is because of gamers like you, gaming conmunity is polluted with dumb gamers whose only intention is to bargain over games than to buy a game out of love or affection.Its always a bargain to you.
You're acting confrontational without reason. And in case you didn't notice, people are entirely allowed to reply to others in this thread, that's the difference between a forum and a private blog.
All my games are bought out of love and affection, hence why even after I started earning my own money my collection can be counted on fingers. My brother usually sold his to get new games for his daughters, cause a 12-year old girl and her younger sister ain't gonna find much use in stuff like Medal of Honor or futuristic FPS's.
It's not always a bargain, you fool, the point is to preserve something that comes in limited quantity and can be used by someone else, spreading the experience. For heaven's sake, did no one teach you how to share with people?
At this point I'll shut up about all this, I suggest you do the same.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why am I in a constant state of restlessness? It's like no matter what I'm doing, editing, reading, housework--even watching a show--I feel like I have to cram as much as possible into a single day. :cautious:

+I'm getting serious butterflies, just thinking about the end game.

++Good grief...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd say you can import the game, but since you want all the content, yes, you'd need a Singaporean account. Can't you use a credit card for the PSN stuff or something, or does it detect it as dollars too? I don't know much about using credit cards on PSN...

Credit/debit card is a no go, it'd be considered US currency.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
That moment when Funimation sent hints through tweets that imply they have finally acquired my favourite show for a Western release...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/04/14/funimation-hints-at-hyouka-anime-license

2lvs1i.gif

Last edited:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
When I was a kid, I always thought state borderlines were dictated by where they placed the "Now Leaving/Welcome to blank" signs, then drew the maps based on that. (I know, I was a smart one). So I always wondered if someone went out in the dead of night and moved the signs outward little by little into other states, not enough for anyone to really notice, but enough to make good progress, that they would just think "huh, that's weird. Musta got the lines wrong last time" then would redraw the maps to fit the new locations. Then years would go by, and Minnesota would slowly consume the Midwest. Then I thought if we did that with a state, why not do that with country borders? Just slowly move the fences and outposts closer and closer to Canada, then we could have all of North America in a hundred or so years. No war, no bloodshed...

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I hate to be that guy but.... @Izzy knows Japanese! :eek: Somebody give this man a throne made of chocolate and pudding. Seriously... What is everybody waiting for?! :eek:
Aw shucks, it's nothing that special is it? It was just something I studied at college on a whim. :sleep:
What is it about?
It's a mystery show about a bunch of high schoolers solving strange stuff that goes on in their school. It might not sound much, but it truly is my favourite anime of all time.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Aw shucks, it's nothing that special is it? It was just something I studied at college on a whim. :sleep:
You kidding? I wish I knew Japanese. Sadly I can't remember kanji letters well (or most things at all), so it would be difficult for me. At least I know English and Spanish.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Setting up the Easter egg/candy hunt for kiddo isn't going to be the same without the hub. But, gotta do whatcha gotta do, right?

+I wonder when she'll stop believing in the Easter Bunny and all that? :unsure: Part of me hopes soon, so she doesn't have to deal with ridicule at school; but the other part of me isn't ready to disillusion her. Childhood is brief; the misery of adulthood is forever (though hey, it still has its perks).

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, her wearing a full-body latex suit is not a fetish, she's a pile of slime underneath it. >_> She needs the suit to keep her shape, that's it. I'd like it if you stopped accusing me of things that are untrue.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
No, her wearing a full-body latex suit is not a fetish, she's a pile of slime underneath it. >_> She needs the suit to keep her shape, that's it. I'd like it if you stopped accusing me of things that are untrue.

People bagging on Miasma? o_O And seriously, even if it were a fetish--lots of people like the whole "skin-tight suit" thing. If people are so easily judgmental about that, then they are woefully sheltered. Pure and effing simple.

CT: Oh, no...the mopey feeling is creeping up again. ._.

Top Bottom