• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
For me? Well I'm saying goodbye to my day, and going to sleep. Shame it doesn't last long. The sleep that is.

Lucky duck. :laugh: I'm five hours behind UK--er I mean, Gothropolis time. So not too much longer before I can actually relax.

CT: No....the sun's back. :'( On its own, that's not such a bad thing, but the heat is sure to follow. Dammit, I want Autumn!

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
So I watched the english dub of One Punch Man and I noticed that the purple guy who looks like Piccolo was voiced by Chris Sabat (voice of Piccolo) and that the giant steroid guy was voiced by Bryce Papenbrook (voice of Ehren from AoT). I see what you did there Viz.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't understand some people.
Do they really think the world will bend and bow and give them everything and anything they want?
I hurt for my little cuz, I really do, but he's as dumb and stupid as his mother. She had a stillborn for a first child, it was absolutely horrible. Found out afterward that she's totally pro-abortion. I mean...whut? How can you even-? She had my little cuz, and then she kept on going back for more abortions?
I heard down the grape-vine that my little cuz and his gf had been expecting. They had an abortion because the timing was inconvenient. What is with people treating life like it's something they can throw away or take when it suits them?
Their baby (the little boy they decided wasn't going to inconvenience them this time) was due this coming Friday. I say was because after a freak car accident this past weekend, where an idiot went the wrong way and ran her over, they've lost baby Ryan.
It took them two hours in surgery to remove him from her and reattach her pelvis. She's got broken ribs and has been put an induced coma, by the sounds of it. The diagnosis looks bleak as far as future children are concerned.
I'm not spiteful. I hurt a lot when I heard about them getting rid of the first one. This time it hurts just as much. But my first thought after being told the bad news is, well ****, they must be kicking themselves for aborting the first one. I can't help it because I know this is how their thick skulls tick. 'Well if we'd known we'd lose this one, we would have kept the first one.' I'm not joking, this is how they think.
I'm just so sad for them. What a tragic legacy they are going to leave behind.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
After all that editing, it's nice to get back into the swing of things. And here I thought I'd have trouble doing it. ^^

+Even after all this time, this song is still one of my favourites by them.

++I haven't logged onto FoE in a few days...I should probably get on that... :cautious:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
*random person sees me walking in the mall wearing a flash t-shirt*
folk: hey, you like the flash?
me: yeah
folk: me too. i LOVE barry allen. he's so coo--
me:

wally west for life...

...okay, that's not how that happened. in reality i smiled and said "cool"...but that's what i wanted to do :D

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just read this thing about how a bunch of tin foil hat people think Pokemon Go is a new level of invasion, and is a way to monitor the populace. :laugh: It just made me think:

Government Guy: So, how is our massive surveillance going?

Other Government Guy: Pretty good, but the servers crash every 5 minutes so not so good.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Chancey289: Pokémon Go..it's a conspiracy. It was created by the Government to stop us from having any freedom. Monitoring our locations, our phone calls, our thoughts...they're watching us...I've said too much...

Top Bottom