• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It amazes me how people can see someone throwing up in a public bathroom and, instead of politely saying "are you okay?", they just glare at 'em like they're a poison. Yeah, I'm fine thanks. Haven't passed out yet, despite the 111 degree heat. **** off, please.

+ There's so many modern aus for that fandom, but I really want to work on that idea...hmm....

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I was minding my business when I hear a screech and a crash.

2r3b0gy.jpg

Damn, son.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm so glad that the DMC fandom is one of those fandoms that's actually nice 99% of the time. It frustrates the f out of me when I spend time in other fandoms that I like and every other message is hate and anger and I'm just like "wtf are you people even in this fandom if you dislike so much of it???" And the cosplayers are worse. And the people who claim every other detail of the fandom is a personal affront to their delicate sensibilities are ridiculous. Just...ugh. So...yeah. Thanks, forums, for being the nicest fandom I know and being generally awesome people. :thumbsup:

You'll probably never get rid of me now. -evil cackles-

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
According to my gamer snot-faced brother, Dark Souls is good but Devil May Cry sucks.

Well... :cautious:

Honestly Reuben, where's your integrity?? This is the equivalent of Bela Lugosi selling out to do Count Chocula commercials.

Yes, I know Bela Lugosi sold out after his first Dracula film (to make other similar movies) -- and I know Robin Williams sold out to play Count Chocula, but this is beyond ridiculous in terms of selling a franchise name to the masses. Enough.

I can safely say the latest entry does indeed suck (because seriously, all that mo-cap work put into that pachi-slot machine pretty much makes it canon imo) -- but tell you what, I'll agree that Dark Souls sucks equally hard if they ever release their own pachinko game.

Hail Hydra.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well... :cautious:

Honestly Reuben, where's your integrity?? This is the equivalent of Bela Lugosi selling out to do Count Chocula commercials.

Selling out... to the same company he's being working for for years... there's something wrong with the logic here.

But seriously, your whole post just sounds like the disappointment for the missed DMC5 combined with your apparent hate towards Pachinko machines got over your head. To the point of claiming that The Last Judgment is canon to the franchise cause... they used mocap for it (*insert Jackie Chan WTF meme here*).

In no reasonable way the mere existence of a DMC Pachinko machine influences the quality of the actual games, for better or for worse. So yeah @Dante's Stalker I smell a troll too.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
If the Scorpio has twice the power of the Neo, then there'd better be some good exclusives to back it up.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
okay doing again thinking on fictional characters lookalikes since well i ommitted one decisive fragment of mine 2014 encounter of someone looking alike one. And that been autumn.Beacuse well uhm unpleasant situation as told i had like that event when i got out from shop what been near mine flat to see an guy who for me been in near mine age also well he looked really like DEHR main protagonist Adam Jensen what i never told is fact that he talked to me but thats been proposition of me to be his girlfriend. And maybe not all know mine earlier days been of extreme shyness and i just done extreme escape from this situation what now i regret as i never seen guy looking like him in mine hometown even what makes the situation even stranger.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
How the hell can she think cancelling one of someone's bank accounts without telling them is acceptable? Wtf? There was over $200 in there! Interest was building up! How could you possibly think it was an inactive account?!

...someone please get me away from my family. I just...I can't do this...I can't keep doing this anymore....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow -Huggles, and offers chocolate- :(

CT: Okay, no writerly productivity this weekend. On the plus side, catching up on reading. I guess since he'll be gone by next weekend, I can put ST's outlining off until after. I just hope I can make the month go quickly. x_x

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
-finds an old pair of pants she put away because they didn't fit anymore--tries them on--legs are suddenly even longer--is a very, very nice-looking tree--nods- Today will be better.

+ We got the account stuff fixed, thank the gods. I may eventually forgive her. >_>

Top Bottom