• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
OMG someone finally made this for me
1463331616801.jpg

I got lucky reqested it in a draw thread and an anon drew it for me.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
OMG someone finally made this for me
1463331616801.jpg

I got lucky reqested it in a draw thread and an anon drew it for me.

lucky one indeed, since sometimes i also browse forums im registered and posted in many fanart threads on these what takes requests but silence to even nova day.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I can't tell if this book is boring, or if I'm just reading it at the wrong time.

+Hmm...I'll have to make it a point to flesh these supporting characters out a bit more. I wonder if I should wait to do a lot of that during the FotS revisions later on, or if it's okay to give them a bit more attention in the third book, alone.

Then again, a fair number of these characters will wind up getting more coverage during the prequels, too. I'm sure some people will assume I glossed over them during the WoN trilogy, but to be frank, these books aren't their time to shine. Still...I should try to find an equilibrium to dispel the possibility of such knee-jerk responses. Why I'm even concerned with it at this stage is beyond me. :facepalm:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I have the feeling jump squats are not good for people with bad knees. :S

+ Apparently I'm too harsh with family members. Not really sure how to respond to that. Or how many of them realize I'm only harsh when they keep pushing at me. ...wait, so if I'm quiet I'm "grumpy" but if I respond I'm "harsh"? How does that work? o_O
++ "I thought you were supposed to be writing last night; you were on xbox for hours." :| Why the heck were you looking at how many hours I was playing? Didn't you have stuff you were meant to be doing? B'sides, I write between missions...don't give me that look.... >_>

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, I'm going to be perpetually broke if I keep importing manga like this.

But then BlackJack is just too cool not to buy...:tongue:
417391NC.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Now that ive thought about it (this post is a sequel to my post in the whatereyouwatching? thread) I do think Colin has a point about Naughty Dog not going back to Jak and Daxter (and also crash Bandicoot). Gaming takes a ton of time and the people who had key roles in Jak and crash left already.

I disagree about Colin's thoughts on the creative side because I never bought into the hype of the first three uncharted games storytelling wise. They are more popcorn generic action films but told really well and acted really well. So i don't think it's that big of a gulf as he says it is. His reasoning is more for Crash Bandicoot which would be a Saturday morning cartoon game where Jak and Daxter became closer to Fullmetal Alchemist or Samurai champloo the early adult swim/ current Toonami stuff.

Plus Jak 2 was considered Naughty Dog's first attempt at mature storytelling so I dont think its impossible for them to do a grounded yet fantasy based Jak and daxter story writing wise.

Top Bottom