• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, muses, if you can remember exactly what we were working on for MoI in the next 24 hours, I'll be fine with us working on that instead of the other fics. If you can't, we go back to working on something else. Deal?
I know exactly where we left off. :thumbsup:
Oh, for the love of-- :facepalm: Of course you do.

+ I think I might be getting better....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh look, another snow day. I revise my previous statement; winter wasn't going for broke in just February--it's going for broke before spring officially arrives (and probably after. Because let's face it, this is probably one of the coldest parts in Ontario).

That's okay, I wanted to take a nap today, anyway. :D

+More Fairy Tail? Yes, yes I think we should.

++I hope I can finish Gwen's scene by tomorrow. :unsure:

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
It's the start of coupon season in Mcdonalds and I bought two happy meals for my dad and me. I picked out two best looking astronaut Hello Kitty figurines, thinking I'll give them to my nieces... and well, I don't want to give kitties away, kitties are so precious, one walks when you wind her up and the other spins in front of a background with stars that glow in the dark.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
(-_-) sigh....

you know how everyone loved conker because he was a adult swearing drunk
lets make him the exact opposite

that's totally what people want

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
It's the start of coupon season in Mcdonalds and I bought two happy meals for my dad and me. I picked out two best looking astronaut Hello Kitty figurines, thinking I'll give them to my nieces... and well, I don't want to give kitties away, kitties are so precious, one walks when you wind her up and the other spins in front of a background with stars that glow in the dark.
Didn't they abolish the " girl's toys/boy's toys" kind of gift in the happy meals? Here they say that kind of choice is discrimination, so Macdonalds can only give away unisex toys. -_-

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Turns out mum has bronchitis. D: (Which means this probably wasn't the flu and I probably had it as well...for the second time.) Luckily she's getting some medicine soon and so hopefully she'll be okay soon. =)

+ I should get some writing in soon.

Viper

Premium
Didn't they abolish the " girl's toys/boy's toys" kind of gift in the happy meals? Here they say that kind of choice is discrimination, so Macdonalds can only give away unisex toys. -_-
Nothing of such was said here, though I don't think anyone but the parent really prevents a kid of one gender choosing a toy that is labeled as toy for the other gender.
Besides, Hello Kitty is an astronaut, same as Ninja Turtles, she just has her pink ribbon as something girly.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Grr...beggar knocking on my door, interrupting my dinner just so he can ask for money.

berto

I Saw the Devil
...Well, this caught me completely off-guard -- one hundred percent unexpected plot twist right here. :meh:

I don't think so. I think he meant that just as he said it. If she turns out to be his daughter big whoop but I'm pretty sure he meant that just as he said it. Just like how Han saw her as a daughter, Mark provably does, too.

Any way, I found this out today:
http://www.fangoria.com/new/directors-cut-of-the-exorcist-iii-legion-is-coming-to-blu-ray/

This would be the best news I've heard all year.

The Exorcist III was one of my favorite movies but it went pretty unappreciated. The movie is based on Exorcist's author William Peter Blatty's sequel, Legion, which he adapted and directed himself. The film and novel are very similar, like few film adaptations, but before the film's conclusion the studio renamed the movie from Legion to the Exorcist III to wash off the bad taste from people's mouth after the Exorcist II, but more than that they demanded, since it was titled The Exorcist, to add and exorcism to the end of the film. That was not in the novel and it was, let me tell you, not the way to end the story.

The novel was intelligent, thought provoking, and one of the best endings a story of it's type should have. The movie, while not a bad ending and, considering he was forced to do it, a decent horror sequence, wasn't as good. It was lots of boo's and scares with lots of imagery. The original ending was more sophisticated, quieter, smarter. That's the only thing that keeps this movie from being as good as the novel (that and all the info and inside to a character that you can only get from a book) and for this to happen is like finding out there is an extended edition to Raiders of the Lost Ark to me (and analogy I've used describe this once before).

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why, Netflix? Why you no have the next season? :'( Has it not been dubbed yet? Somehow I doubt that (I should actually do a search to find out).

+I really need to pick up where I left off with the research/outlining. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

++I must be losing readerly steam; normally a book this size would be done long before now. You'd think with the promise of other unread books on my shelf, I'd get a move on...:cautious:

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Why, Netflix? Why you no have the next season? :'( Has it not been dubbed yet? Somehow I doubt that (I should actually do a search to find out).

+I really need to pick up where I left off with the research/outlining. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

++I must be losing readerly steam; normally a book this size would be done long before now. You'd think with the promise of other unread books on my shelf, I'd get a move on...:cautious:
If you are looking for dubbed anime why not give kissanime.com a visit? They have everything and I mean EVERYTHING.

Top Bottom