• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
Not sure yet. I woke up really early this morning in just about more physical pain than I've ever been in in my life and I can barely move. I have an idea what it is, but I couldn't say for certain. Gonna try and get to the doctor's office today, if possible. If not, Urgent Care or the ER are next on the list. -will post when she knows more-

If you're worried and need to talk about it, I'll listen. You can pm too, if you want.

KRSkull

Not sure yet. I woke up really early this morning in just about more physical pain than I've ever been in in my life and I can barely move. I have an idea what it is, but I couldn't say for certain. Gonna try and get to the doctor's office today, if possible. If not, Urgent Care or the ER are next on the list. -will post when she knows more-

-Hugs- Will be praying for you. and hope that its nothing serious.
scared-smiley-face.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Blackquill Congrats on the new job. ^^ Oh my gods, a library job would be awesome...though I've no doubt it's physically taxing. Carting around armfuls of books all day would be pretty tiring. ^^; I hope the job continues to go well.

CT: If this keeps up, I won't be able to talk by the end of the day...

...which gives me a free pass to avoid the phone for the rest of the week. Well, would you look at that--some good does come from having a sore throat. :laugh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If you're worried and need to talk about it, I'll listen. You can pm too, if you want.

-Hugs- Will be praying for you. and hope that its nothing serious.
scared-smiley-face.gif

Thank you, both. =) (And you too, @Rebel Dynasty.) So...both the doctor and I think it's a slipped/herniated disc (with the possibility of sciatica), but the x-rays have yet to come in, so there'll probably be an official diagnosis soon. I'm hoping and praying it's not what we think and it's just some little muscle tear or something that'll fix itself...cuz...y'know...no one wants to go through surgery. :S

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Anybody want to buy Code Geass 1st Season?

I have an extra set and I'll part with it for a negotiable price. Outer case has very very minor shelf wear, discs are in perfect shape. If you want photos, I can post em.

And yes, it's an official R1 Bandai release. :p I don't sell no bootlegs.

So nobody wants it? Because it's totally completely sold out on Amazon. Even Marketplace vendors no longer have it in stock. And every last one on eBay is a bullshit bootleg.

Last chance. Cause....I really really just might keep it. If only because of the value. :|

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So nobody wants it? Because it's totally completely sold out on Amazon. Even Marketplace vendors no longer have it in stock. And every last one on eBay is a bullshit bootleg.

Last chance. Cause....I really really just might keep it. If only because of the value. :|

I'd buy it, if things weren't a little tight this month (thanks to car maintenance) and if I had any certainty they wouldn't be tight next month, either. But I don't, so...^^; Do what you must.

CT: Gods, is it only Thursday? Tomorrow can't come fast enough...

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
So glad I finally beat Parasite Eve and never have to deal with the Ultimate Being and his 4 forms and BS chase sequence.:DStill have NG and Purebred Eve but that can wait.Now on to PE2.
Lord I miss Parasite Eve. It's like...they truly sent it to the grave with The 3rd Birthday. But at least we have the first game, right?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Another one down, and two more to go. :thumbsup: Let's just hope they go smoothly...and with minimal withdrawal symptoms. At least I'll have the sequel to keep me company for a year or so, before starting WoN's third draft. ^^; I can never be lonely with all these characters running around in my head...:cautious:

+Now for some hot chocolate and a bit of light reading. ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Whoever created heating pads that are large enough for my entire back to use deserves a big kiss. -snuggles into heating pad and blankies- Also, pain killers...oh my goggies.

+ This typo and I have been playing hide and seek since January. I finally beat it. :cool:
++ Hopefully the MRI will also say no surgery is needed. Fingers crossed! ^^

Top Bottom