• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
image4-970x545.jpg

WHAT... the FU*K IS THIS? :eek: its supposed to be BATMAN? WHAT.. WHAT? WHAT?

I think it looks awesome.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I think it looks awesome.
It looks cool i guess but it in no way resembles a guy wearing a Batsuit!

That thing looks like G gundam now i regret dissing vampire batman.
101101_v1.jpg

I can't believe this psycho monster batman is actually more closer to the original batman than whatever that thing is supposed to be.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It looks cool i guess but it in no way resembles a guy wearing a Batsuit!

That thing looks like G gundam now i regret dissing vampire batman.
101101_v1.jpg

I can't believe this psycho monster batman is actually more closer to the original batman than whatever that thing is supposed to be.
It looks like every other futuristic armored warrior Square-Enix makes, and yea, nothing like Batman if that's what it's supposed to be.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
After an eternity away from you all (like not even two days), I have returned! :devil: (I tried to write that in Jack of Blade's voice, but then I remembered you guys can't hear how I type, so I decided to explain here and now I feel like an idiot. :bored: Woot! Long car rides turn me stupid! :woot:) Anywhos. I has returned with treasure! =D But no money and no slain or pet dragons. Dang. I really wanted one, too. You know, to sit in the back yard and scare off people who try and jump our fence or sell us things. Cuz those guys are just annoying. I need to find me a dragon. *hugs the forums*

+ So many words written tis trip...and yet I can't write this speech. Dag nabbit all. :'(

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I can't help thinking that, on some subconscious level, I'm avoiding finishing that scene; I only spent a couple of hours last night and part of this morning figuring out exactly what the runes and other symbols on Forneus' rings mean to him...something that really didn't require my immediate attention in the slightest.

No matter; we need to finish that scene, no matter how much of our feels it takes out of us.

^ Something about that sentence doesn't seem sound, to me. Could be all this "we" talk...:unsure:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm someone who doesn't like FPS shooters that much but the first game was freaking awesome! so damn underrated its criminal.. i dunno about the sequel cus i don't own an Xbox or ps3 but you should definitely check out the original one its damn awesome..

Well, considering what I've seen it's not really a first-person shooter. There are guns, but they run out of ammo quickly and break. You have to use melee weapons a lot, which is nice. I like close combat.

Top Bottom