• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yea, just his hair is more reminiscent to DMC 1 Dante with how it sticks out. It started out that way, then I got lazy and just decided to keep his shirt off and turn it in to DMC 3 lol.

I did this other Dante drawing a while back done entirely in sharpie.

Oooo, nice. This is one of my sketches.

Picture_61.jpg

Unfortunately I have no scanner, so I have to take photos of my pictures.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Last edited by a moderator:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just found out my Papaw has a fever and is supposed to get a biopsy for a weird bump tomorrow. T-T I hope he's okay. *scared for him**hoping his cancer isn't back*

Wishing your Pops a good, clean diagnosis Shadow. I want you to have a Happy Christmas after all.

If anyone can give me the US names to the Seven Rangers in my Signature I will give you a Cookie! :cool: Now GO!!!! :eek:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hmmm, I hope everything works out and whatever's going on isn't too bad.
Wishing your Pops a good, clean diagnosis Shadow. I want you to have a Happy Christmas after all.

Thank you, guys. ^^ *huglz* Well, my grandfather's doing much better (or, he was when I saw him last). His fever's gone down significantly and the doctors said the bump was small enough that they were going to monitor it for a few months. If it grows, then they'll do the biopsy. I'm hoping this is a sign that it's nothing bad...just a random bump.

Thinking:
Eep! Christmas Eve! I haven't wrapped a single thing. *runs around like a headless penguin chicken* I hope everyone on the forums (and off it) has a nice holiday. ^^

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I remember when I use to draw all the time. But I lost that drive to do anything when a lot of stress built up in my life. So, I've decided I'm gonna be drawing at least one or two pics every day to get back in the swing of things. Got new sketches too.

Best Dante with Alastor.
10371965_672655376178146_7426532572772878147_n.jpg

San from Princess Mononoke. One of my favorite films of all time.
1969200_672623659514651_855168909371501767_n.jpg

Top Bottom