• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Thinking about the sorrow and hatred my actions has given me. My actions were nothing, I did nothing when I should've done something and that's why I suffer. So many causing troubles around me, I'm caught in the crossfire... doing nothing...

Captain Ren

Tribble
aka958;240502 said:
Thinking about the sorrow and hatred my actions has given me. My actions were nothing, I did nothing when I should've done something and that's why I suffer. So many causing troubles around me, I'm caught in the crossfire... doing nothing...

i think i understand a bit... i would give a hug but :huh:

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Get it out of my head! Get it out get it out get it out get it out get it out!!!!!!!! >_<

Also, these apples are amazing. I'll have to buy more

Michiru

Styrofoam! D:
Why the hell isn't my new Kaine signature showing up?! Must be my PSP not showing the image...old piece of junk. D:<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Michiru;240599 said:
Why the hell isn't my new Kaine signature showing up?! Must be my PSP not showing the image...old piece of junk. D:<

It's not your PSP. I can't see it either.

Michiru

Styrofoam! D:
DreadnoughtDT;240600 said:
It's not your PSP. I can't see it either.

So, it's not just me...looks like i'm gonna have to upload it again. I feel bad for blaming my PSP for everything.@__@

Oh, well. I'll upload the sig tomorrow after school. I'm too sleepy to do it now...

Top Bottom