• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm a little worried that I may have offended someone...

I don't feel right... It's like I've gone back five years, back to when I was standing at the window telling myself that he wasn't here anymore... It's as if there's something missing, like I said, it doesn't feel right.

S

Sparda hellsing

One day my brother was reading a text from pokemon heartgold version (good game by the way :3) and in the text was the word lulz... I couldn't stop saying it then and I still use it in regular conversation.... This was a week ago... Lulz lulz lulz lulz...

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Why do societies even exist? Is it simply because the human race keeps expanding, until we get in each other's way and need to find out a way to live together in cities 'n sh!t? I mean, if I could go build a house somewhere in the middle of nowhere, and could grow my own vegetables and hunt for food, I would probably do that. But society doesn't really want you to, does it? As far as I know, it's just not allowed. You're expected to 'support society': do something to keep society from falling over and dying. Make money, and spend it... be a good little citizen, and if you don't want to be, you can just go and die in the gutter.
Well, what if I want us to live in a Star Trek-like society? Nobody asks you for money - in fact, it just doesn't exist. You want something from someone? Then you can trade something for it in return. If you don't have anything, you can do manual labor to help that person, and earn whatever it is you wanted. Not with money, just with heart. Instead of *needing* to do their profession in order to stay alive, they could be doing it just for the love of it.

I wish we could live like that. I wish someday resources would become pretty much limitless. But until then, we're all just slaves, aren't we? Freedom is an illusion.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
I hear the red alert go off on the radio
I put my earpiece on
And I get sunglasses on
And I have my weapon drawn

so I get my handcuffs
My cyanide pills
My classified dossiers

Shooting terrorists
Like ya
Diffusing bombs
Like ya

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think I need a girlfriend, someone to talk to, some one to be around. Someone to get me to yell "Falcon Punch!" at that climatic moment! :bored:
Yet deep down, I don't believe that, that is the correct solution to my problems. I merely think it is. :nailbiting:
Quite honestly I'm lonely and I just don't fit in. I never did, and I've always know this....

Sometimes sadness lies behind the love of spandex and Dragon Balls... :shifty:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Some jackass broke into the house at 4 in the morning. What the hell?

Some people are just jerks. >_< I hope nothing was taken.

Thinking:
So...you spent the entire time I was inactive trying to PM me and then the second I'm active go offline? What the heck did you want to talk to me about? o_O

+ So...I kinda forgot to send one of the people I beta read for their chapter and it's been done for like a week...oops.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Some people are just jerks. >_< I hope nothing was taken.

Thinking:
So...you spent the entire time I was inactive trying to PM me and then the second I'm active go offline? What the heck did you want to talk to me about? o_O

+ So...I kinda forgot to send one of the people I beta read for their chapter and it's been done for like a week...oops.
I actually slept through the whole thing lol thankfully they were as loud as possible and the cops came quickly.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Other than knowing I'll be doing random scenes from WoN for NaNo, I have no idea which scenes.

Thanks to @Dante's Stalker, I've gotten to thinking I should plan out a scene for every day of November. Some of them might make it into the final product, some might not--the point is to get my butt in gear.

I'm actually really, really excited about this. It'll be my first time, so we'll see how it goes.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
One mission left to end DMC3.
If Vergil is such a speedy murdering maniac on easy setting, I'm scared to think what he's like on higher ones.

Oh god, I know what you mean. In sum, he's a f*cking a-hole, lol! I go full Satan, every time I fight him in the last mission; once you get him down below half, it's so...much...worse.

Best of luck to ya! :laugh:

Top Bottom