• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Was writing an article for Listverse, and suddenly realized my work was not saved when I exited. :eek::mad:o_O:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thankfully, I didn't get too far.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Zangetsu means slaying moon.

Apparenly "Heaven Chain Slaying Moon", according to one of the wikia's, anyway.

I couldn't remember, because it's been so long since I watched the beginning of Bleach, but I know they explained it then, too. I still have nine more episodes to watch (still waiting on this site I go to for anime to upload the last couple--dubbed).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
There is this friggen humongous recluse spider on an even huger web that's right beside where I walk every morning. He hasn't left his web in two days. I named him Claude. And if he comes anywhere near me, I'm renaming him dead.

+ A little old lady was behind us at Albertsons with a bag of poppy seed buns (the savory kind) and two nearly gallon size jugs of no-name-brand whiskey. That's it. I have to wonder: what does one do with all that whiskey?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
There is this friggen humongous recluse spider on an even huger web that's right beside where I walk every morning. He hasn't left his web in two days. I named him Claude. And if he comes anywhere near me, I'm renaming him dead.

+ A little old lady was behind us at Albertsons with a bag of poppy seed buns (the savory kind) and two nearly gallon size jugs of no-name-brand whiskey. That's it. I have to wonder: what does one do with all that whiskey?
Umm. don't be angry at spider, he's doing good job by eating disgusting insects like flies who spreading infection

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Umm. don't be angry at spider, he's doing good job by eating disgusting insects like flies who spreading infection

But he's scary. :S And the way recluse spider bites can get if they don't heal properly.... *shudders**hides* As long as he doesn't bother me, I won't bother him, though.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Tired, very tired. But without fail evey night it seems I always stay up past midnight. Then I remember the time back home. Which would be about five in the morning, and wonder, if I stayed up late as I did here, would it be till five in the morning?...

CT: Wonder if I should get up and do something...

S

Sparda hellsing

Apparenly "Heaven Chain Slaying Moon", according to one of the wikia's, anyway.

I couldn't remember, because it's been so long since I watched the beginning of Bleach, but I know they explained it then, too. I still have nine more episodes to watch (still waiting on this site I go to for anime to upload the last couple--dubbed).

How'd you know I was thinking of bleach. :3

Viper

Premium
After DMC and DMC2 drill I have gotten significantly better at DMC3. On easy setting, but it's an improvement. I just wish I wasn't so confused a lot of time as to where I'm supposed to go next. Sense of orientation - zero.
Also, stuck on mission 15 in DMC2. Migraine killed the mood for that, maybe tomorrow I'll have more luck. That game is pretty awesome, like an action movie, though all that jumping will kill me. And I mean me as myself, not Dante. Dante I'm sure is quite happy pretending he is a bouncy ball. XD

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
After DMC and DMC2 drill I have gotten significantly better at DMC3. On easy setting, but it's an improvement. I just wish I wasn't so confused a lot of time as to where I'm supposed to go next. Sense of orientation - zero.
Also, stuck on mission 15 in DMC2. Migraine killed the mood for that, maybe tomorrow I'll have more luck. That game is pretty awesome, like an action movie, though all that jumping will kill me. And I mean me as myself, not Dante. Dante I'm sure is quite happy pretending he is a bouncy ball. XD

Yknow, in DMC2 I pretty much aced through Normal and Hard on both Dante and Lucia's stories. But knowing that I've reached Must Die mode for them both, and knowing what to expect... .m. Welp, I'm pretty much screwed xD
As for DMC3, I haven't even touched that for a while, I kept getting my *ss kicked by Agni and Rudra. I mean come on, I've clocked this game before and now I can't even get past a measly easy boss? I think it's on easy too. -.- Typical me.

Exejpgwmv

It's kind of unsettling.

You get the feeling that somethings not quite right, you look around for where the source of your discomfort might be. Then, after a few seconds, you realise whats bothering you.

It is completely quiet. Everyone in the house, even the pet, has gone to sleep, the laundry machines are off, and the house isn't creaking. Theres not even the all too familiar background noise from outside.

And for some reason you just can't sit down and concentrate on your work any more, because of that.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I wonder if I can finish this chapter by tonight? I mean, this section is nearly done, and there shouldn't be more than a page or two dedicated to Reeves' POV, so by all accounts...I should be able to pull it off.

However, my brain is both tired and distracted. So, no later than the morrow! (Curse you, GoT books!)
I don't watch or read Game of Thrones.

Does that make me uncool?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Currently working on a quirky little story for Halloween.

I'll use mobile phones needing to be charged when the battery is low as an analogy for how I feel right now.

@Sparda's rejected son Japanese Spider-Man might be compensating for something with having that giant robot. Or should I say, lack of something.

Japanese Spiderman is a Japanese guy named Takuya! If you seen Rush Hour than you know FULL well he is not packing. :cautious:
But when you have a Giant Robot that ALWAYS one hit kills your foes, WHO CARES!? :eek:
Allow me to present a situation:

J. Spiderman: "Hey baby, let me guess your name is Angel isn't it?"

Girl: "Ew! Get lost, costume freak!"

J. Spiderman: "I have a Giant Robot!"

Girl: Hmmm, fair enough. You've upgraded yourself to "do-able."

J. Spiderman: "Score one for Spidey!"
o_O

Top Bottom