• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The can of tuna I bought has a warning on the label that it contains fish. Oh my God, but which part is the fish, it's just tuna in salt water and tuna is a vegetable, right? ;)

Plot twist: water is a fish. :nailbiting:

Thinking:
Ramen for breakfast. Mmmmm.

+ That company's really nice. I was the one who screwed up, they didn't have to apologize to me. That was really cool. :thumbsup: *shall definitely be buying from them again*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I feel like watching the first season of Attack on Titan again; still waiting on the rest of the dubbed episodes for season 2 before I even start it (I don't want to watch the five episodes available, just to have to wait for the rest...not when cliff-hangers are a thing, lol).

Also, writing. And coffee. And reading TFG for the second time, because I can. :cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just recently I read some anecdotes from ER... apparently some mother had to be told that the reason her son's peanut allergy flares up every day is cause peanut butter indeed contains peanuts.

Oh my...there are just...NO words!!! Just, wow. F****ng facepalm/desk/brickwall worthy -.-

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just recently I read some anecdotes from ER... apparently some mother had to be told that the reason her son's peanut allergy flares up every day is cause peanut butter indeed contains peanuts.

Seriously? >_< Oh, dear lord. Well, I guess there is a reason for those really stupidly obvious label warnings, then. Some people are just idjits. And some people don't read labels. Heaven forbid you come across someone who fits in both catagories or you'll meet this woman. *headwalls*

Thinking:
I play this puzzle thing too much. Maybe I should tell the people I beta for to send me their writing in puzzle form, that way I can do my puzzles and get what they need done at one time. ._.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Gryffinndor loses 10 points.

Slytherin is now in the lead for the House cup xD

@Shadow: Yeah you are right about that. It kind of reminds me of those skin care products and that kind of stuff alike. Y'know, strawberry body scrub that states on it 'This is NOT food'. Obviously some dipshit somewhere was squirting it over his toast in the morning, before he realised it didn't taste good and made him feel bad. That's when he tried calling the customer care line to complain, only to be told what a ****tard he was.

Point in case. Read da labelz.

Top Bottom