• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dark Drakan

Admin
So broke after all wedding payments have come out & now I get told there has been a party organised for me tomorrow night. I literally have no cash & Xbox Live payment comes out on wedding day & I fly on honeymoon Wed. Better hope some people coming to wedding are generous with cash gifts otherwise I'm not eating for the week... :laugh:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
CT: Every time I try to start my prologue, more plot bunnies come along, adding more to my notes. >.< In a way, it's helpful...but I really would like to just start the actual writing, now.

That said? I have no idea how to open this story up. :blush:

Write a draft on the story prologue, and read it yourself. If you think it is good, just write the complete draft and post it. It is better that you have something to get started than nothing at all. Other suggestion is ask other people to read it.

If they think it is good, you should start writing the complete prologue. Story writings are difficult, but there are few people in this forum that may give you proper feedback. Try asking Dante's Stalker or LordOfDarkness opinions on your draft if you want to.

Also, remember that not every good writers are good readers themselves. It can be both, but it can be either one of them.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Event Horizon is one of my fave films of all time. Although, I have never met or spoken to anyone that has liked (or in my case, loved) it. One of my fave scenes is when Weir kills D.J., cuts him up and hangs him from the ceiling (it's strikingly satanic or in that area). I love it, because it grosses me out (something that rarely happens with horror movies today).

I would like to apologise if you were eating when you read that :p

CT: There is one game that I really want on the 3DS, but I can't find it anywhere! :(
Pokemon Y arrived today :3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
CT: Every time I try to start my prologue, more plot bunnies come along, adding more to my notes. >.< In a way, it's helpful...but I really would like to just start the actual writing, now.

That said? I have no idea how to open this story up. :blush:

I'm having this problem with all my writing, atm. Maybe take a couple days off? Don't think about the plot, don't think about writing the story, just do something distracting (like gaming) and maybe it'll help? =) *usually does that and finds it helps**also thinks Chaos Raiden's suggestion is a really good one*

Thinking:
Do a little cleaning, do a little studying, and then maybe I can have a relaxing day. ^^

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, I have something of a Prologue done up. It's really short, but aside from being in need of some serious polishing (honestly, it's like I've forgotten how to write!) it will do for an opening. :)

I have no doubt I'll revise it about half a dozen times until I'm satisfied; I'm just so out of it, today. -_-;

Edit: @Shadow Lol, and of course we post at the same time. XD I think you're right; I think I need to give myself a few days away from even thinking about it. If I force myself, my writing might reflect that, which would be the complete opposite of what I'm aiming for. I'll keep what little I've done, but I guarantee I'll fix it later (if I don't wind up entirely scrapping it, and starting a fresh prologue).

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
@Angel

Are you still interested in that Totoro sculpt suggestion at all? I still have it half-made, but had to prioritize a bunch of things as my life decided to get suddenly cray-cray since but if I know he's got a potential taker I'd finish him up. Just a thought. :>
I wondered whether that was still in the works - sure, I'm interested. I would love to see it and potentially give my Moogle a new friend :D

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I hate to say it but i think I'm going to have to retire my ipod, had it for a year before my sister dropped it and broke the screen almost a year ago it still worked for another year strong until for the past month or so i haven't been able to use certain parts of the screen....i might have a funeral for it when i get the new one.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
i
Event Horizon is one of my fave films of all time. Although, I have never met or spoken to anyone that has liked (or in my case, loved) it. One of my fave scenes is when Weir kills D.J., cuts him up and hangs him from the ceiling (it's strikingly satanic or in that area). I love it, because it grosses me out (something that rarely happens with horror movies today).

I would like to apologise if you were eating when you read that :p

I love that movie as well. So, scary and gory. Not a lot of movies can pull but off well. Brings back good memories. :3

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So in my attempts to find a show(s) to fill the Psych void a have found two shows that I kind of enjoy. Its kinda weird because normally I'm not a huge fan of sitcoms, mainly because it feels like if you have seen two or three you've seen them all. But it seems I've found something special in both of them...well special to me anyways.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Getting an eye test so I can get glasses tomorrow! =D Huzzah! And then I have to wait a week for the frames. T-T On a side note, if they tell me my eyes are fine I'm gonna throw a fit in the middle of the store. I don't care how many people are looking. My eyes are not fine when half the world suddenly goes blurry. /==

+ Omg, soda. *tackles*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ghostfacers meet Castiel BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"You've been chosen to be witness to the apocalypse. Have a nice day." LOL
Like....ah man, if only they didn't bring God into the equation, I'd so still be watching this series. :'(

And this was recommended on my channel. I couldn't say no. It had 'GHOST' in the title, I mean c'mon. I need a good horror fix (although that surprise mouse last night was pretty terrifying)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
How I plan on playing videogames from now on:

this_is_called_taking_laziness_to_the_next_level_640_27.jpg

Last edited:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
  1. Being in a relationship is hard. Not that I don't like it. I'm not a fan of arguments. :( most people say it's normal but I'm still not sure. You having fights. We do make up but.... I just wanna now is having arguments in a relationship normal? Causes my experience with relationships is very limited. And some marriage advice would also help.

Top Bottom