• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*Watching a movie about alien worms**sees one explode*
Mum: "That looks suspiciously like my cheese sauce. ._."
:lol:

+ Oh god, I went into Best Buy with ONE question and it turned into a nightmare. >_< I do not want that computer, I want this computer! *rawrs* I has a new one, though. ^_^ *can't use it til she gets her com guy to look at it, but is happy*

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I CAN FEEL IT
COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT
*Watching a movie about alien worms**sees one explode*
Mum: "That looks suspiciously like my cheese sauce. ._."
:lol:

+ Oh god, I went into Best Buy with ONE question and it turned into a nightmare. >_< I do not want that computer, I want this computer! *rawrs* I has a new one, though. ^_^ *can't use it til she gets her com guy to look at it, but is happy*
Did you happen to be watching Tremors? :3 I'm watching IT...I don't know why this scared me when I was a kid.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
=D Yay! Thankies! ^^ *so excited**fangirling*
:O Ooooh, I wasn't sure if anyone still had the fonts online. <3 Thankies, again. ^^ *will have to get them when she's not on her mum's com*
Heh, thnx. Tbh, I have a laptop picked out, I just haven't bought it yet.... @_@ *didn't have money last time and hopes it's still at the store* D: What happened to your tv? *hopes you can find a new one*
:3 I hope you like it. *worried she's gonna disappoint all the people with requests*

Thinking:
Ugh, I need to make cookies. XP Dun. Wanna. *hides under a blanket*

It's gonna take sometime, I've gotta find some figures. Daz studio has installed stuff into three different places on this laptop :/ I WILL get it done!
No problem :3
It's old and most of the buttons on the remote control have stopped working :/ Plus, I've been spoiled by High definition :p
I hope you get the laptop that you want :3

CT: Just finished the last XNALara Halloween picture *wipes sweat from brow*. All pics will be uploaded tomorrow for... Halloween...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Did you happen to be watching Tremors? :3 I'm watching IT...I don't know why this scared me when I was a kid.

Haha, yeah! It's just about to end. >_> IT? Like...with the killer clown? ._. *scared of clowns*

It's gonna take sometime, I've gotta find some figures. Daz studio has installed stuff into three different places on this laptop :/ I WILL get it done!
No problem :3
It's old and most of the buttons on the remote control have stopped working :/ Plus, I've been spoiled by High definition :p
I hope you get the laptop that you want :3

CT: Just finished the last XNALara Halloween picture *wipes sweat from brow*. All pics will be uploaded tomorrow for... Halloween...

o_o It did? Holy crow, that's a lot of places to install stuff in. >_<
^^
Oh my. :S I hope you can get a nice new tv. *has a nice tv she's not using, but doesn't have the remote for it, otherwise would try to sell it*
I did. ^^ Though I almost walked out of Best Buy empty handed. >_< Friggen sales people.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
**** it, I'm being dragged off to the GP in 20 minutes.
NOT BY CHOICE.
I'm either going to break down and cry, or I'm going to pretend I'm not there. One or the other. Who wants to guess which one I end up doing?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Haha, yeah! It's just about to end. >_> IT? Like...with the killer clown? ._. *scared of clowns*

^^
Oh my. :S I hope you can get a nice new tv. *has a nice tv she's not using, but doesn't have the remote for it, otherwise would try to sell it*
I did. ^^ Though I almost walked out of Best Buy empty handed. >_< Friggen sales people.
Yup the killer clown! TIM CURRY

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^^

I'll just say, I can see why some people are scared of clowns... I can't explain it, but I can see it.

It is. Plus, I know that I've installed stuff, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere...
If it's as nice as the one my parents have in the living room, I'll be over the moon :3
Is it Windows 8? (Or would they have updated them to 8.1?)

CT: Happy Halloween everyone :3
Oh shoot! I've got one more thing to upload to DA!
That harvest moon game is driving me nuts!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'll just say, I can see why some people are scared of clowns... I can't explain it, but I can see it.

It is. Plus, I know that I've installed stuff, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere...
If it's as nice as the one my parents have in the living room, I'll be over the moon :3
Is it Windows 8? (Or would they have updated them to 8.1?)

CT: Happy Halloween everyone :3
Oh shoot! I've got one more thing to upload to DA!
That harvest moon game is driving me nuts!

*really hopes you can find a nice one*
It is. ^^; Though...I'm not too excited about the whole touchscreen thing. /==
Happy Halloween! ^^

Thinking:
My neighbor was so sweet to bring us Halloween cake. X3 I need to make her something, now.
+ "Oh, look, a real pumpkin!" ...seriously, dude? A real pumpkin impresses you? /== I remember when I was a kid and we went "Oh, look, a fake pumpkin!" and thought the people with them were idiots because they couldn't even carve their own pumpkin.... :lol: Good times.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
the new castlevania trailer is awesome.

Side note I was thinking about why i liked Metal gear rising more than DmC from a story telling perspective and i feel it comes down to me connecting with it more because it feels more fleshed out and realized world and characters where DmC just feels hollow and mechanical.

Top Bottom