• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
YES, I want David Tennant back though :( the combination of Matt Smith and the new writer changed Doctor Who into a children's comedy with a weaker storyline. Amy Pond never even came close to comparing with Rose, and there has never been a better villain since the Master. So I'm glad Matt Smith is leaving, and he can take his fez and bow tie with him. :D

CT: I have homework to do but I dun wanna :c

He won't be taking his fez with him, River Song destroyed it :3
:lol:
I thought the last series was awful...
David Tennant was awesome.

CT: ... *sigh*... *thinking about what to do*

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess

Electromagnetic

All hail The King

Faith in humanity restored.
only vegetables have this level of idiocy :p
No, humans can posess this level of idiocy.
THE Beatles rushed to deliver their first album, bashing out ten of the fourteen tracks in just one day. One Direction have spent nearly a whole year on their debut, so it’s obvious which will be the superior recording
Someone actually said that to me once, and he was dead serious.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I am feeling so crap. Nose, stop being stuffed up.

Same here, but I mine's hayfever :(

CT: You should've just seen the spider that 'ran' into the sole of my converse boot (lol)... he WAS a pretty big bugger... I had to get a shovel to scrape it off the floor :lol:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Church is boring

Mainly because they keep preaching the same thing over and over again! We get it, Jesus died for us, yippe freaking do! Can we talk about something else, how about Peter being crucified upside down, or perhaps a discussion on the Church Counsels like Trent for example. Something other than the carpenter! :/

I got nothing else on my mind so chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
This may actually be the case with me, but IDK. Never got myself checked up, although it happens quite often. D:

Well, if it happens during hot weather or high pollen, that's probably it...

Thinking about doing a drawing for VB since her commission is taking a while....

:3

Mainly because they keep preaching the same thing over and over again! We get it, Jesus died for us, yippe freaking do! Can we talk about something else, how about Peter being crucified upside down, or perhaps a discussion on the Church Counsels like Trent for example. Something other than the carpenter! :/

I got nothing else on my mind so chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Yup, never learnt about that...

CT: ....... :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like the sound of that...............lately Iv'e just been imagining how I would want the trailer to look. One of my favorite scenes I thought of would have to be a scene where the actress is about to be shot and the angel jumps down, puts his arms around her and opens his wings. Using them as a shield to protect them both.

Or another one where she is free falling (don't have an exact reason on why yet.) while he flies through the air trying to catch up and using his pistol (Shadow Killer.) to shoot harpy-like demons.

I'm a huge action movie fan, and my favorite show is supernatural. So...........................you kinda see where I'm going with this.

Perfect combo! My advice would be to jump onto it asap. I can't stress this enough. I'm a (unpaid) betareader and I've read some amazing manuscripts specifically involving angels and guardians and such. Get in before the wall bursts and your story gets filed into the slump pile of publishers because of the influx of angel-centric stories. Best of luck to you ^_^

Top Bottom