• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
(flinches from hug)

I have tactile defensiveness, as part of my BPD. I don't like to be touched without my permission.

Ditto. But I don't freak out as much online as irl. *almost told a lady off the other day for bumping into her**felt bad*

Thinking:
Gotta stock up and cookies and tea for NaNo. I wonder how long the tally's gonna be....

Terrutas

I'm so boooored, I'm at my grandma's and they're all talking about previous cars they owned and I'm just browsing the forums. I wanna go home. :<

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I'm so boooored, I'm at my grandma's and they're all talking about previous cars they owned and I'm just browsing the forums. I wanna go home. :<
At least you have internet... trust me, I've been through worse, much worse... It's like being in a time warp.

CT: Every time I look at the TV I see another poor little kid dying of Malaria. Red Nose Day. :/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ditto. But I don't freak out as much online as irl. *almost told a lady off the other day for bumping into her**felt bad*

Thinking:
Gotta stock up and cookies and tea for NaNo. I wonder how long the tally's gonna be....
Are we keeping score of how many cups of tea we have, too?

CT: I'm so tempted to start early on camp Nano *fidgets with pencil* :shifty:
+This house is disgusting.
++I wanna draw!!
+++I want to write!!!

rawr.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thank you Poison Ice, once again you pull through for my low writerly-esteem. <3 That's it, I'm putting you on my favourites.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Are we keeping score of how many cups of tea we have, too?

CT: I'm so tempted to start early on camp Nano *fidgets with pencil* :shifty:
+This house is disgusting.
++I wanna draw!!
+++I want to write!!!

rawr.

I am. >_> But that's cuz I tend to have 3 to 4 cups of tea a day....
Do it! =D I'd start early, but I'm trying to wrap up FI. XP

Top Bottom