• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I want those boots:O...
405266998.jpg

aoshi

Alternate costume of leon is hilarious and i thought his tuxedo costume in RE 4 was hilarious(with the hat and all) but he does have great weapon's which will get you a score of 100000 like a child's play. Also the costume is numbered as costume 1. So i guess we have a 2(if not a 3). But still leon's costume 1 is hilarious.

Please don't spoil any thing for me.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
muhuhahahaaaa!!! i went ape **** on thoes chimera but minutes before i complete the game my dad comes and we have to go to his now i gotta redo that level >_< had some great highlights while that battle lasted though :cool: especially when i blew that generator up, killing 2 ravagers, 5 hybrids then shot a missle at a brawler and killed more steel heads and hybrids while dangling from a cliff with my magnum

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hope I get better at drawing....

+ Tomorrow we'll have had Stilts for a full month. Seriously? A month? It feels longer. o_o

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am thinking. No, I am not thinking. But I thought that or my mind made me write this. Damn complicated huh?

The Darkness

Thrash Metal Enthusiast.
I'm starting to think that my relationship is interfering with my hobbies. Mainly live-streaming CoD as I usually do. I've never had something take up so much of my thoughts that there is no time for anything else! No, this is not in a good way. My girlfriend is driving me completely insane and I'm not even doing well enough in Call of Duty to post gameplays... I might just quit the whole Youtube thing. Maybe I'll just use my leftover clips to make a few montages with some sweet, sweet music over them. (METAL of course \m/) *sigh* Something's gotta change... :c

Top Bottom