• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of my thoughts going around in circles, and just making me confused. I'm also sick of how messed up the world is today. I'm just sick of so many things it's hard to keep track of what I'm sick it's not even funny.

I'm sick of people judging others before they get to truly know them. My friend Jim who I hang out with downtown is just trying to get his life together, and I get that. He's a good guy with a bad past. But he left that behind as he's trying to make a better life for himself. But because people judge him because of his past sins don't see the good in him. It makes me sick to my stomach. Ok I'll admit I to have demons in my closet as well, and I told Jim that and he didn't judge me as I didn't judge him. What's wrong with society is that people judge others before getting to know them. And again it makes me sick to my stomach. There's a saying I believe, and if my vague memory is correct the saying goes something like this: "Don't judge a book by its cover." And another saying I believe goes something like this: "There's two sides to the story."

Last edited by a moderator:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well now Im sick of people who can judge or use too much of Stereotypes based on any nation when you mention that you are from it ( I meeted with this from some situations as when someone mentioned that he/she is Polish well people most think that Polish people just suck in MMO or Online FPS games and make from us lame jokes what I barerly can stand since Im good Player but cost is that I can't reveal to anyone that Im from Poland since I will well suffer for some people stupidity).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sick of people being idiots at the post office. You do realize tape is expensive and they don't have to have it there, right? You realize that UPS packages are actually free to post if you just drive half a block away and post it in the UPS store, right? Did you people just forget to turn your brains on this morning? :bored:

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of people judging me for how I dress. I mean come on. Yes I'm a goth, and I wear black. Yeah I wear guy's clothing that is black. But mistaking me for wearing them by calling me a lesbian just because I find guy's clothes more comfortable? That's where I draw the line, and want to punch someone in the face or better yet the wall of my apartment. I hate how people like to whisper things like this behind my back. Come say that to my face cowards. I'm straight thank you very much.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of hearing children in the hallway playing. And running down the hallway of the apartment building that I am in. It's really annoying. There's an old playground up the hill behind the apartment building that they can go to play. I mean come on. The hallway isn't for kids to play in. Plus the hallways echo. I mean come on is it too hard to take the &%$##$ kids up there so they could play outside where they can be as loud as they want without bothering other people?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm sick of hearing children in the hallway playing. And running down the hallway of the apartment building that I am in. It's really annoying. There's an old playground up the hill behind the apartment building that they can go to play. I mean come on. The hallway isn't for kids to play in. Plus the hallways echo. I mean come on is it too hard to take the &%$##$ kids up there so they could play outside where they can be as loud as they want without bothering other people?
I used to live in a building like that and it drove me crazy too - it's like they are built to amplify EVERY sound ever. Worse was when the kids got hold of an old tennis ball and bounced it repeatedly for hours against the walls which also served as walls to my flat.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I used to live in a building like that and it drove me crazy too - it's like they are built to amplify EVERY sound ever. Worse was when the kids got hold of an old tennis ball and bounced it repeatedly for hours against the walls which also served as walls to my flat.[/Q
I used to live in a building like that and it drove me crazy too - it's like they are built to amplify EVERY sound ever. Worse was when the kids got hold of an old tennis ball and bounced it repeatedly for hours against the walls which also served as walls to my flat.

Yeah. That's what the kids in my building do. They bounce a ball that they have and often fight over said ball. And true. However the place I live in used to be an asylum before it was an apartment building.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of explaining myself to my brother D about how I'm NOT a lesbian. Now I have nothing against lesbians. I don't mind them at all. As long as they don't make any moves on me. I'm sick of D always asking me if I'm in a relationship with my sister Lauren. Ugh...he always asks me because I let my sister live with me. And just because my sister and I were holding hands in the green doesn't mean anything. Lauren was helping me because of how my knee was hurting me, and she was holding my hand to help keep me walking. She did the same thing when I was on crutches and in a knee imboleizer. Lauren stayed close to me to make sure that I didn't fall. Plus so what if I dress in guy's clothing? It's more comfortable then women clothing, and I always wear men boots. My brother D has seen how wide my feet are. So women boots are out of the question.

KRSkull

I am just sick of cry out of the blue and not knowing why am i crying. I am sick of this hollow feeling i am having at this moment. I am sick of people talking to me like they know me. I am sick of my family do things without properly thinking or planing about them and i have to pay for their actions.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sick of being called an "apologist" just for liking a game. I can like what I want, and, if you're going to sit here and say all this cr*p about it, then it's only fair to warn you that the number of f*cks I give is decreasing while the urge to tell you to stfu is steadily growing.

--

Also sick of people praising crazies-who-think-the-gaming-industry-is-out-to-destroy-the-world when said crazy person either smashes up/destroys a bunch of game stuff or forces their kids to destroy their own game stuff just because "oooh, it's teaching my kids bad things to game". You think gaming is bad for your kids? Here's a tip: take a little interest in what your kid is doing other than what chores you can make them do. Give a sh*t about your kid and stop blaming everyone else for your issues. Your kid's doing bad in school because of gaming? Take the console away for a while; when their grades improve, slowly reintroduce the console as a reward. Your kid's acting rude to you or other adults and is acting out? Again, take the console away if you feel it’s to blame and discipline your kid. Take some f*cking responsibility. When I was a kid, I got my stuff taken away whenever I was bad and I worked d*mn hard to be good and get that stuff back. My mother never went "hmm, gee, it must be those books she's always reading"; the problem was me acting up and I was corrected as appropriately as possible. I learned from my mistakes, and never ended up resenting her punishments as these kids will more likely than not resent their parents.

Okay, I realize this isn't completely foolproof. Gaming can be like seeing a therapist (for only slightly less than the cost of a real therapist), and, naturally, some people will react poorly when their stress relief is gone. On the other hand, there are some kids out there with serious issues (who were probably never taught to differentiate between fantasy and reality, or who lack the ability to tell them apart, or...something else) and there is a small chance those kids will react violently to video games. But if you really feel like gaming is going to turn your child into some scary demon spawn and you must get those games away from your kids, then why not just sell the console? Sure, it'll still be horrible, but gaming gets expensive and isn't it better to get the money back than to waste it by smashing everything? Or, better yet, why not simply put the console into a storage area where it won't get damaged and then give it back when your kid is an adult? If they don't have the desire to play it, then they can sell it; if they do, then they're old enough to decide what to do on their own.

Honestly, though, I think it all comes down to the parents not caring enough about their kids. I've seen a lot of small kids, some as young as two, wandering around in stores and in the street lately without a single parent looking out for them even with the chance of getting hurt or kidnapped or worse still up in the air. And then there's stuff like this where people are putting all their blame on a little box that lights up and puts pretty pictures on the tv, when the fact of the matter is that they haven't been there for their kid for years. They haven't tried to discipline them or to get genuine respect from their kid or to look out for them besides their basic needs. They're playing the blame game instead of admitting their own faults, and it's ridiculous.

Um...sorry for the rant. ^^;

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Sick of being called an "apologist" just for liking a game. I can like what I want, and, if you're going to sit here and say all this cr*p about it, then it's only fair to warn you that the number of f*cks I give is decreasing while the urge to tell you to stfu is steadily growing.

--

Also sick of people praising crazies-who-think-the-gaming-industry-is-out-to-destroy-the-world when said crazy person either smashes up/destroys a bunch of game stuff or forces their kids to destroy their own game stuff just because "oooh, it's teaching my kids bad things to game". You think gaming is bad for your kids? Here's a tip: take a little interest in what your kid is doing other than what chores you can make them do. Give a sh*t about your kid and stop blaming everyone else for your issues. Your kid's doing bad in school because of gaming? Take the console away for a while; when their grades improve, slowly reintroduce the console as a reward. Your kid's acting rude to you or other adults and is acting out? Again, take the console away if you feel it’s to blame and discipline your kid. Take some f*cking responsibility. When I was a kid, I got my stuff taken away whenever I was bad and I worked d*mn hard to be good and get that stuff back. My mother never went "hmm, gee, it must be those books she's always reading"; the problem was me acting up and I was corrected as appropriately as possible. I learned from my mistakes, and never ended up resenting her punishments as these kids will more likely than not resent their parents.

Okay, I realize this isn't completely foolproof. Gaming can be like seeing a therapist (for only slightly less than the cost of a real therapist), and, naturally, some people will react poorly when their stress relief is gone. On the other hand, there are some kids out there with serious issues (who were probably never taught to differentiate between fantasy and reality, or who lack the ability to tell them apart, or...something else) and there is a small chance those kids will react violently to video games. But if you really feel like gaming is going to turn your child into some scary demon spawn and you must get those games away from your kids, then why not just sell the console? Sure, it'll still be horrible, but gaming gets expensive and isn't it better to get the money back than to waste it by smashing everything? Or, better yet, why not simply put the console into a storage area where it won't get damaged and then give it back when your kid is an adult? If they don't have the desire to play it, then they can sell it; if they do, then they're old enough to decide what to do on their own.

Honestly, though, I think it all comes down to the parents not caring enough about their kids. I've seen a lot of small kids, some as young as two, wandering around in stores and in the street lately without a single parent looking out for them even with the chance of getting hurt or kidnapped or worse still up in the air. And then there's stuff like this where people are putting all their blame on a little box that lights up and puts pretty pictures on the tv, when the fact of the matter is that they haven't been there for their kid for years. They haven't tried to discipline them or to get genuine respect from their kid or to look out for them besides their basic needs. They're playing the blame game instead of admitting their own faults, and it's ridiculous.

Um...sorry for the rant. ^^;

Don't worry about it. I agree 100% with you, Shadow. Too many parents want to take the easy way of parenting and when it doesn't work they blame everyone snd everything besides themselves. It's sad really how the just want a scapegoat and don't want to fix the real issue.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Wow angel thatsis terrible hope your okay

I am only sick of the wait for mgs v the phantom pain
Ah, I'm ok thank you - it's a daily event in this house, getting beaten up. Like I told my niece when she visited last time: "you have to man up if you want to be in this house - it's a 'takes no prisoners' kind of situation at times. My son with autism struggles to manage his emotions and it usually erupts in violence. He doesn't even know he's doing it most of the time. Such is life, eh? :smile:

Top Bottom