• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Getting my Three Days Grace on today.
Days like this emind me why TDG and Skillet are my favorite bands. I suddenly found myself humming this song in the middle of the school and started thinking about it all day. Then since I've come home and listened to it I haven't been able to stop.

Last edited:

DanteTheJester

That devil hunting douche who married a pizza.
Technically I'm listening to three things. Well, more like a playlist of three songs.

One is the Cerberus battle theme from DMC3.

The other is "Sussudio by Phil Collins".

The final one is "ore ga yaranakya dare ga yaru."

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

I am still playing this game. Damn it's hard. Just trying to get Pure Platinum on the second level and I still can't avoid taking damage. All those costumes seduces me. Justice is here! Games are getting good enough for visual experience of another art than the games. Damn it my sentences and my English are really bad. My mind must be in tatters. Sorry guys. Just wanted to share something. I am not buying Wii U just to play Bayonetta 2. Damn business trick. I won't fall for that and that's okay actually. Since the first one looks better and B2 is just not the same anymore. ''Engine still purrs nicely'' Get that car out of here!!!

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Seether's Disclaimer II album. I don't care for some of the songs as much as I liked them on Fragile, but it's still probably one of my favorite albums of theirs.

Top Bottom