• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Currently? The neighbours are having a domestic. It gets really funny when they argue because it invariably involves "his damn mother" and "her incessant need for affirmation". Then they drink themselves into oblivion, start singing TV theme tunes REALLY badly and pass out until morning. Lovely couple, just a bit mental at times...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
You don't know you're beautiful - One Direction.
My. Goodness. I love this band! Definitely definitely the new Backstreet Boys. Good on you for sticking with these boys, Mr. Cowell!
Yes, I am an unashamed BSB fangirl. Now also an unashamed One Direction fangirl. It takes me back to the good ol' days listening to this group. ^_^ *siiiiiiigh* Nostalgia!

This song also reminds me of my ASD baby. From a mommy-to-daughter POV. (less the romantic connotations in the song is what I mean)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Because it was a terrible time of ra-ra skirts, shellsuits, mobile phones like bricks, questionable perms and cassette tapes. And, if you lived in the UK, Margaret Thatcher *spits*

Top Bottom