• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
Being horrified at the official 2019 movie design for Sonic, that's what I'm doing.
DuD5swOU8AIStss.jpg:large

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just finished editing a chapter of FotS, so now I'm going to do up a test batch of snowball cookies (one, because it's been about a year since I last made them, and two, because I want to try making another variation of them). If they turn out well, the neighbours will be having some (since they keep giving us baked goods for taking care of driveway snow removal).

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just completed another chapter edit, so I'm going to wrap a couple presents, and when that's done, take Kaz to the nearby dog park. Then I have an evening of beta-reading to do (well, amongst dinner with the fam and anything else that might entail).

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Used up the very last amounts of leftover turkey to make a turkey curry that I am now eating.

Now I am really itchy. :frown:

Goldsickle

Somewhat recovering from an ear infection that went on for 10 days starting from the 7th December.
My ears are "healed", as in no more swelling and no more pain.
However, I still feel feverish from time to time and I have some tiny bits dried blood coming out of my nose today.

I need to regain the momentum of drawing soon, since I need to eat.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been trying to catch up on DMC5 news and discussions after I got a snarky reply, failed miserably as my concentration is zilch.
Am watching BM Bandersnatch, got the fan on, popping bubblewrap in bed because.

Top Bottom