• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Just been to the doctors. I'm now lurking on here wasting time until work this afternoon. Can't wait for the weekend!

Keaton

Premium
I'm at work, waiting for my lunch hour so I can spend my hard earned wages on Shattered Dimensions. What a mixture of games I'll be playing, Dragon Quest IX, Assassins Creed II and Shattered Dimensions.

"My name is Ezio Auditore and I'm your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man on a quest to Restore my divinty as a heavenly guardian!"

Dark Drakan

Admin
Browsing all of our forums, checking emails, watching TV, making back up CD's and generally game news browsing.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
As for me - drawing the first concept for a card game I have in mind. A battle card game, which might involve monsters, whom you can enhance with magic cards or - power cards... Tomorrow me and one friend are gonna sit over this and put things straight - what exactly this card game would be. Then I shall make the cards themselves, that won't be SO hard, since I know photoshop =))

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Laughing at an article entitled "Want to be a freelancer? Just punch yourself in the face instead!". Sad but true.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Well I'm stuck in the stupid house waiting for stupid Virgin Media to install their equipment. We've disconnected all the sky stuff 'cuz they were messing us around and so far I'm furious win Virgin 'cuz they were meant to be here between 8am and 1pm - it's now 2:30pm and they're still not here!!!! My day off and I have no tv, no Internet and I can't go out! I'm bored! Thank god for this phone!

Top Bottom