• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Keaton

Premium
At work with a 473ml Red bull pressed to my lips.
After a damn near 12 hour stretch of working and training (in two places) I'm shattered! I'll be needing some sleep on Saturday before I start my new job on Sunday (eep)!

And I had so many things planned for the weekend, Muramasa, Twilight Princess and Darkly Dreaming Dexter mainly ^_^

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I have to do something productive. Like... pick up my wages from that job I quit.

Keaton

Premium
Placing bets on myself surviving until next Wednesday, I'm working between two jobs all weekend, Monday and Tuesday...after working all week this week (incl. my 12 hour shift on Wednesday!)

100/1 are my odds ¬_¬;

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Making miniature suits of mail is no joke. It's the opposite of a joke. With added RAGE.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trying to find finishing touches for my outfit. I rarely wear anything other than jeans and baggy tops, so this dressing up nonsense is really doing my head in...

Pitch_Blak

Lose yourself in darkness
Just finishing the final Scott Pilgrim volume. Holy god damn, it makes the wait for the movie so much more painful. D=

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching my guy race little kids online in trackmania XD it beats watching him shoot arrows at little hangmen I guess. Think Ima go to bed,its half past midnight and had one hell of a night behind me. But bubs' fever seems to have finally broken so maybe I'll get some shut eye tonight. Here's hopin.

Top Bottom