• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Looking for someone who will handforge custom Yamato. Handcrafted katanas are not banned...

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Planning out a big story,since one day I plan on making a cool franchise,and I can't let anything slip up or ruin the story.That's the life of a writer,but hey,as long as I can reach my dream on making it,I'm not complaining.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching/listening to DMC amv's on YT. Just finished typing up that stuff for Meg.
WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
*pats self on the back* Well done, madame I-will-do-it-one-day, you finally got around to it!!!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Reading about Alexandrite, a precious stone with my name... sounds good... "naturally-occuring, highly sought after for its ability to change colour in daylight and incandescent light"... (neat!)... "normally an emerald or teal green/blue in daylight, and changes to red/purple in incandescent light"... yep...

"...more expensive than diamonds."

...well, sh*t. I was all fired up to get one and have a ring or a pendant or something made. And yeah, they really ARE expensive if you don't want the ones grown in a lab, if the intarwebs is anything to go by. Still... >:3

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
on forums/ getting ready for guitar leasons...my teacher had to reschedule my lesson...aparterntely he wasnt feeling well and im guessing hes hungover XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thawing my fingers. Or trying to.
It feels like the south pole has moved to right next door. It's never been this cold here before - and it's SNOWING!!!
*prays* PLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE don't let the power cut out!!! I need hot water! And heat! Or I'll freeze to death!!!

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
I'm writing my term paper... However... unsuccessfully. Just finished watching the 2nd season of Vampire Knight while trying to create an outline for this stupid thing while attempting to get the juices flowing to do this thing. There's so much useless intell they want in this thing about my job that I feel like if someone gets their hands on this... I'm on a one-way trip to being fired...

Also. Looking up info on federal crimes... the mail-person left my mail on the floor in the lobby (or didn't lock my mailbox) so somebody decided to help me out and opened my mail for me... Getting footage from the security cam tomorrow for the post office and the police station... *not thrilled*

Dark Drakan

Admin
First day of my 2 weeks off work so just listening to music channels and catching up on forums before i head out.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I smell good from that salt scrub. 8D

Now I gotta get finish three paintings and check up on two freelance jobs. Tomorrow is gonna be wasted by having to go into town... and spend four hours or something there, waiting.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm sitting reading stuff on here on my netbook for the first time in ages. Recently I seem to just snoop around here using my phone, and don't post much.

....then I get on my netbook and post pointless crap.....like this post! Woo!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm listening to a bunch builders outside who are painting next door, and I am hoping it rains on them because they are just too damn loud.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Watching Wycliffe (cornish detective programme which seems to depict all of the cornish as village idiots through our accents. Not that most of us have the accent anymore.)
Working on a pixel picture and sifting through emails. The only time of the year my inbox seems to fill.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I can understand them advertising stuff as coming from the official "Doc Martin" village down the road in Port Isaac (not that I've ever seen it), but here? Tintagel isn't the official supplier of "Doc Martin" anything or "Doc Martin teapots", or honey, surely, and what does honey have to do with Doc Martin? Talk about grasping at straws

Top Bottom