• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Found that the neighbour's cat had strolled into our territory and was sat on our porch. Normally this would be bad and the missus would start throwing stuff at it, but seeing as I am alone today, I went out and sat with it curled up next to me as I stroked it.

I love cats. :blush:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Reading up on FNaF (I blame my kid), and finding myself both intrigued and horrified in equal measure over the lore surrounding the animatronics' possession. I....actually might want to get into this series. (I've already decided I'm reading the book I ordered kiddo before she does for this reason, lol). Also shamelessly listening to one of its songs on repeat, because it's catchy. :blush: (Left Behind, for anyone curious...)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just finished writing about 20 pages of character bios (only stopped cuz my notepad ran out of paper and I don't have any more of the same type). Am about to go rewrite LLFaA's magic system so it sounds more cohesive and do some alchemy research. Also eating dinner.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Reading up on FNaF (I blame my kid), and finding myself both intrigued and horrified in equal measure over the lore surrounding the animatronics' possession. I....actually might want to get into this series. (I've already decided I'm reading the book I ordered kiddo before she does for this reason, lol). Also shamelessly listening to one of its songs on repeat, because it's catchy. :blush:(Left Behind, for anyone curious...)
Thankfully the books are a separate and much saner canon to the games because to call the game's lore complicated would a massive understatement... hell, they make Kingdom Hearts feel simple. :nailbiting:

As for myself, I'm currently losing a battle of wills against splurging on a buy one get one free summer deal on Blu-Rays at a local store. MUST RESIST!!!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thankfully the books are a separate and much saner canon to the games because to call the game's lore complicated would a massive understatement...

Lol, good to know. ^^; At least when she gets around to reading them, they probably won't give her nightmares. Y'know, hopefully. Additionally, I'm really glad the games don't subscribe to the "it's only horror if there's gore" school of thought. It's stuff like that that usually makes me not like horror all that much.

Currently doing: enjoying a cup of coffee, checking messages, and amid housework, going to try and finish reading The Deathly Hallows today.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Getting back into the ol' game of chess. As a child, my old man made me play a game every day against him until I could win which wasn't for years into my teenage days. Probably what put me off going back to it.

But now I am since I love playing board games and I've been competing against the computer to practice. :thumbsup:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Drafting up an email telling this hellbent company to remove my contact details from their system. Now. FFS. I don't want to talk to them. And learn to bloody spell.
Quinovic needs to be burned to the ground, I swear.

Top Bottom