• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm working on a video. Editing needs finishing up, then comp, and finally we publish it. The Spanish version still needs to be written and recorded but since we've never done this we are hoping that we can just use the English version with some light re-editing and a few changes to the comp but if that doesn't work we'll have to rework the whole thing from scratch and that means making the videos will take twice the workload until we can figure out a more productive way to make the two versions at once. I'll see if I can post a link here later but we'll be making more than one video before we publish the first one so we can have some leeway to continue so it's gonna be a while.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Plotting because I can't physically sit down and write now.
Then there will be some fort building happening in the lounge which means I'm going to have to find a new writing spot. Maybe I'll just do an all-nighter tonight and keep up my wordcount.
Then I'm making the kids soup and toast for din-dins.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Plotting out a pattern (I can't find one like what I need, so I'm plotting out how to make it myself), and getting a lil bit of NaNo done before bed. Probably should finish looking over this chapter of Viral before then, but...I'm tired and my eyes are beginning to hurt.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
After I update my last two fics, I think I'll start a fic with Dante and Lucia in the South...around the conflict of civil war and those times. Maybe make it more towards the western themes.

Better start small research on the clothes/atmosphere/household appliances. I wonder if they had pizza back then?

Top Bottom