• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Viper

Premium
Got back from job fair. Not much to see there, more companies showed up this year, but the jobs offered can be separated in two categories - salesmen and drivers. Oh yeah, there was one that was looking for seamstress for manufacture of umbrellas. I ended up giving out only one resume to a chain of bakeries. Better than nothing.
Now I'm chewing on fried corn (I'm really into this stuff lately, maybe cause I didn't get my cooked corn kick like previous years) and waiting for my dad to go out so I can use tv.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just finished running Chapter Three through another edit (still needs work, but meh) and uploading it onto fiction press. Now I'm going to refill my coffee cup, grab a sandwich, and watch an episode or two of K, because my eyes are telling me that I need a break. :dead:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just finished running Chapter Three through another edit (still needs work, but meh) and uploading it onto fiction press. Now I'm going to refill my coffee cup, grab a sandwich, and watch an episode or two of K, because my eyes are telling me that I need a break. :dead:
Wait wha-?! Link me to your profile please!!!!!!!

+I'm suffering from sequelitis. Again, yes. I'm a frequent sufferer. So I'm doing the third part of the I Hate Everything About You story. Just for kicks, and to get me back into the swing of writing big chunks in little time in prep for Nano.
Yes, that's totally my excuse. It has absolutely nothing to do with my obsession with writing Dante. None whatsoever. Uh-uh. :cool:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Wait wha-?! Link me to your profile please!!!!!!!

+I'm suffering from sequelitis. Again, yes. I'm a frequent sufferer. So I'm doing the third part of the I Hate Everything About You story. Just for kicks, and to get me back into the swing of writing big chunks in little time in prep for Nano.
Yes, that's totally my excuse. It has absolutely nothing to do with my obsession with writing Dante. None whatsoever. Uh-uh. :cool:

:eek:

Yay, third installment! :happy: Of course, this means I need to read IHEAY and WDILY again, to refresh my memory...and go through the feels all over again. :laugh: I can't wait to see how you expand on it.

And link comin' your way. ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just spent the last half hour revising chapter 1.
Hilarious.
If you consider it took 6 odd hours of simply staring at the screen and thinking things through before touching it.
Absolutely friggin hilarious.
Now just to wait for feedback from my beta readers before I give it one last tweak and reupload it.
But really.
SIX HOURS OF DRAINING MY BRAIN POWER.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Reminds me why I hate revising my work.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Eating breakfast as quick as possible. Hopefully I can finish my skirt and corset for my cosplay today and maybe even the shirt so I'll have most of the week for distressing it. I really wanna write today. T-T *needs to start rewriting Blackout, edit the first chapter of Rebellion so she can post it, edit what's done of Viral so she can start posting that, and finish the first chapter of Abyss so she can post it**wants writing**grabby hands*

Top Bottom