• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
My estranged dad is 'stalking' me again. I suppose it being my birthday isn't helping. I wish he'd leave it and stop messaging me. So I'm currently blocking him from my contacts in various places.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Browsing teh intarwebz and accepting friend requests on Facebook from people who I know for a fact do not actually like me. Weird, huh?

Pantera Queen

Bullet_Witch912;206684 said:
Listening to music, posting and about to go shopping to buy Bayonetta.

YESH! 8D

That's great! I already got my copy but I'm keeping it for my birthday:D

Right now, I am typing up some papers for someone.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Smooth and creamy mashed potato, a veggie salad with broccoli, spring onion and carrots, cheese infused sausages, and a rich mushroom and tomato gravy to top it all off :) Mmm-mmmm, that's what I'm creating right now.

Vergil's Greed

And I wanna create some damn pizza!! Now GIMME what I want, woman!

Eh. I'm doing paperwork. The joys of working for a multi-mil corp. The even bigger joys of being in charge of it. I'm really looking forward to my trip to Fiji right now.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Making projects that's supposed to be done by my sister in the first place. Don't know why I can't just resist it. Sisterly love perhaps? :D

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trying to keep up with the forums, planning what groceries to buy. Vacuum cleaning rooms.

Top Bottom