• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Hey eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverybody. mocha here and i just wanted everyone to know that i'm having fun aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand anime rocks aaaaaaaaaaaaannnd I love you guys annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I need to stop drinkin right now lol

Sparda™

MochaCub;179956 said:
Hey eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverybody. mocha here and i just wanted everyone to know that i'm having fun aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand anime rocks aaaaaaaaaaaaannnd I love you guys annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I need to stop drinkin right now lol

:lol:...........:lol:..........XDDDDDDD

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
watching funny YouTube vids and postin here before I go outside and see what I can buy with 9 bucks at the sales-spectacular here downtown

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm sat posting here in my dressing gown, drinking a cup of tea before I have to go to work >.<

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Sat at the mac, having just woke up not looking forward to Tuesday. I want a week of lie ins now! Not starting Thursday...

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I am posting, listening to music and surprised with the overly simplistic routine my friend laid out for me which happens to be true.

Keaton

Premium
MochaCub;179956 said:

I started reading this and thought, "If there was ever a generic drunken line there it is" lol!

Nice Mocha :D

@Madam_Verdice©: Thanks for wishes ^__^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Trying to get new music into iTunes. I hate this program, but mac's accept nothing else. :dry: Also getting ready for school

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I'm listening to music and trying to figure out if I can manage to stay up and do some research or get some sleep and focus on my project tomororw.

Keaton

Premium
I'm reading up on the new Avatar: The Last Airbender movie--since I love the Nickelodeon cartoon, I'm hoping that this potencial solid cast will do it some justice ^^

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
posting, talking to a friend I know and a friend I don't remember but am too shy to ask who it is (yeah, that's me, big tough wolfy...scared of someone I don't even know)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Not quite sure, just managing to keep awake, can't wait for tomorrow to be over, then I don't have to be up this early and watch "chop socky chooks" or what ever it is.
I'm also looking for what book I might need today.

Keaton

Premium
Spent two hours in A&E for my foot, didn't get seen, came home.
I hope its broken, just so I can do the whole "I told you it hurt" to my narrow minded family "Oh, it doesn't look that swollen" -- sure it just hurts like hell when I walk ^^

Otherwise I can't sleep, I've had some horrible nightmares the last few nights and TBH I'm not sure I could handle it if they happened again. Then again...I always have lolcats :D

Top Bottom