• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
220px-Maximo_-_Ghosts_to_Glory_Coverart.png

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sniper Elite 4.

Decided to browse through the Xbox Game Pass couple of days back and spotted it on there. My nephew was showing me a YouTube video of people sniping and getting testicle shots just the day before I saw it on Game Pass and installed it. Not that it was the reason I got it, but...

...Testicle shots, c’mon! They must be a right kick in the nuts.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition. Just finished it yesterday. I nearly forgotten how this game was. I got it for free with PS+. If they ever want to announce a sequel, now would be the time to do so.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Still playing Sniper Elite 4. My nephew likes to go in all guns blazing and I prefer to keep my distance.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
HauntingGround_NA_PS2cover.jpg

Managed to pick myself up a copy(brand new and sealed).
Never played it before, but heard good things and yeah I'm really liking it so far.

Aurelius

HauntingGround_NA_PS2cover.jpg

Managed to pick myself up a copy(brand new and sealed).
Never played it before, but heard good things and yeah I'm really liking it so far.

Lucky! I’m still looking for that game too. Loved it even if I was terrible at it! Such a memorable game though. Sends a cold shiver up and down your spine, and really gets your blood pumping!

Myself, I’m playing classic Defiance... because Defiance 2050 can suck it!

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
God of War 3. Not bad gameplay wise, but its story is ****. Also, I find the pacing of the game odd with not much going on. I'll be playing Tetris Effect Tomorrow.

RadiantWolf

Conlige suspectos semper habitos.
Just beat Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age on PC and am wrapping up sidequests.

The game is really, really good (aside from the music) and I can't recommend it enough to people longing for a shiny turn-based JRPG. There's a lot of bang for your buck here, too, it will take you around 120 hours. If you are an old timer to the genre you should play with the "hard monster" Draconian option, it gives the game more bite.

Last edited:
Top Bottom