• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I've been playing Project X Zone nonstop its so addicting.

This. This is what i am doing with my time, it's sooooo goooooood.

I jelly.

Playing Shadow Hearts: Covenant for the PS2. This is one of the best RPGs on PS2, loves it :3

I'd fully agree with this if i could ever get my hands on a fully working copy. I've played on three different discs and ALL of them suffer from being too badly scratched. Thankfully however i do know that it's really awesome and is completely amazing from what i've played.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Rayman Origins, Epic Mickey 2, Microsoft Mahjong, Jetpack Joyride and some other stuff I don't remember...

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I'd fully agree with this if i could ever get my hands on a fully working copy. I've played on three different discs and ALL of them suffer from being too badly scratched. Thankfully however i do know that it's really awesome and is completely amazing from what i've played.

Aw if only I could lend ya mine...
I just love it for the humour and that it seems to take the micky out of itself and JRPGs. Have you played the first one?

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Aw if only I could lend ya mine...
I just love it for the humour and that it seems to take the micky out of itself and JRPGs. Have you played the first one?

I haven't found that one in any of the shops i've been to either and it's really expensive online, same goes for Covenant. From the New World is really easy to get a hold of but that's because it's pretty terrible in comparison to the first two games.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I bought Yakuza 3 and Dead Space 2.
Not even halfway through the first chapter of DS2 and my 'fudginator' has been on overload. :lol:.. >.>
Oh and Project X Zone Demo's A & B (Dante is in the B Demo)

Electromagnetic

All hail The King
Mum just finished that game. *thought it looked good**would play it if she liked zombies* What did you think of it?

It's a good game (the co-op mode is great), if you can tolerate the voice acting and you're not the sort of guy that faces the biggest zombie hordes in third person, but craps his pants when facing a single zombie in first person (Like me :lol:).

Top Bottom