• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
Blood Omen and Tekken Hybrid.
I can't be bothered with UMVC3's difficulty. I've squeezed all of the Vergil-ness out of it anyway.

Just thought, I should go back to sonic generations, i haven't beaten Shadow yet... >.> (i forgot)

Vergil's got a few pretty hot combos in UMVC3 that destroy so many characters. They are a bit hard to pull off because of timing inputs. ><
Ooh how's Sonic Generations anyways? I haven't bothered checking any new Sonic games for a while now since a lot of them have been rather..meh. I've been told that one's made a good comeback though.

UMVC3 ftw ^^ What's your team? :D

Oh and I've been playing Batman: Arkham City. Shed tears beating it. T-T

:D I use Trish, Vergil, and Dante *surprise* Lol they actually gel pretty good together with assists. I also have a secondary team of Vergil, Dante, and Chun-li. I also use Jill, but she's kinda extra baggage atm since I'm not sure what other people to form a team with her..sorry for the nerd answer lol xD;;

I'm still playing the crap out of Uncharted 3. The new multiplayer patch update makes me warm and fuzzy inside now.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Vergil's got a few pretty hot combos in UMVC3 that destroy so many characters. They are a bit hard to pull off because of timing inputs. ><
Ooh how's Sonic Generations anyways? I haven't bothered checking any new Sonic games for a while now since a lot of them have been rather..meh. I've been told that one's made a good comeback though.

I majorly suck at combos anyway.
Sonic Generations is great. There are a few levels in there that I (personally) wouldn't have included but... what can ye do about it? :p
Stuck on the Shadow boss battle at the moment... and Egg phoenix... i think.

Back to blood omen 2

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
:D I use Trish, Vergil, and Dante *surprise* Lol they actually gel pretty good together with assists. I also have a secondary team of Vergil, Dante, and Chun-li. I also use Jill, but she's kinda extra baggage atm since I'm not sure what other people to form a team with her..sorry for the nerd answer lol xD;;

I'm still playing the crap out of Uncharted 3. The new multiplayer patch update makes me warm and fuzzy inside now.
Nice team! ^^ I used to have the kitty cat (Felicia) on my team along with Dante and Vergil, but now I have Ghost Rider taking her place. =P And oh it's no problem! XD Sometimes I get carried away too. ;3 Why don't you form a secondary team with Jill, Wesker, and Chris? Chris and Wesker are pretty dangerous if you know how to utilize their potential.

Nice nice... I plan to get UC3 soon.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Just played my first match of Tribes Ascend, beta invite courtesy of a friend.
Hell of a game, most fun I've had with a shooter in ages, refreshing to be playing a fast paced game again.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
-Hyperdimension Neptunia
-TLoH: Trails in the Sky
-Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Just started back playing Batman Arkham City.

Just waiting for the new costume DLC to be released soon!

Top Bottom