• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Jessica's swiped it right now...I'm sitting here with Josh asleep and I have nothing to do while Steve and Jessica are busy with Skyrim. Could my life be any more unfair?? /drama overload

Dark Drakan

Admin
Jessica's swiped it right now...I'm sitting here with Josh asleep and I have nothing to do while Steve and Jessica are busy with Skyrim. Could my life be any more unfair?? /drama overload

I was stuck watching X-Factor which both me and Amy hate because Jack wanted to for some reason. Delayed because of technicial difficulties and it lasted over 2 hours! :mad:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was stuck watching X-Factor which both me and Amy hate because Jack wanted to for some reason. Delayed because of technicial difficulties and it lasted over 2 hours! :mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Sorry about that... over 2 hours of hell... mother nearly put me through it, then she flipped over for the lottery results...
phew!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You two are waaaay more accommodating as parents than I am. Steve and I barely get three minutes without a child of some description wanting something so when it comes to TV, it's our way or GTFO :D

dvlsnvrcry423

Marvel vs Capcom 3. too epic to put down ^,^ but as of tomorrow im starting on Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. we finally get Vergil! XD

Top Bottom