• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
Prince of Persia Trilogy is taking up my time on PS3, then, if I have time before Christmas, I hope to make a start on Demon's Souls ^^

aka958

Don't trust people
DemonDream;292211 said:
a tetris game in facebook. my friend force me to play online and i got destroyed

Tetrisfriends.com?

Want to challenge me? :3

I'm playing Tetris as well. ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on Multiplayer mode. Had fun with it, but other players kept pursuing me as their target, despite my rather low level and skills. >_<

Keaton

Premium
^I love AC:B multiplayer, probably the only online multiplayer I've ever really enjoyed ^^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Soon to be WoW again unfortunately, after the patches download anyway should be another 10 minutes or so.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
VeNGeD;292295 said:
Soon to be WoW again unfortunately, after the patches download anyway should be another 10 minutes or so.

I've been thinking about actually quitting FFXI and head over to WoW, but I'm not exactly sure yet though...

aka958

Don't trust people

If it ain't teammates doing wrong, opponents using a full set of unfair characters, me doing alot of mistakes, it's just that my team member leaves at the start of the game...

I'm playing League of Legends.

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
aka958;292249 said:
Tetrisfriends.com?

Want to challenge me? :3

I'm playing Tetris as well. ^_^

no way, im not going to back to that game again. i don't care if you call me chicken. well, maybe i might play it later, idk.

Top Bottom