• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
lorddemolatron;285646 said:
Returning to play dissidia on PC after change of power supply; My Gabranth on game is unbeatable :)

My Gabranth is quite good but I can't get his combos done and it ends up with an HP attack spam after I've got 9999 bravery. :\

Currently playing Dissidia, got tired of doing the air combos with Jecht. They are much more annoying than the ground combos. <_<

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Just finished Fallout New Vegas, it`s soo~ epic! Kicks F3 in betwean the legs and punches it through the neck. 9/10

Also enjoying Civilization 5 ^^

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
God of war Ghost of sparta.

stuck with a glitch in the canyon of sorrows and i can't finish the game . it's ****ing me off

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Metroid Prime: Trilogy, although I'm kind of getting stuck. I wonder if I should do one of those old fashioned "play along with me" threads so I can get some help.

Meg

Stiiiiiiiiiiill BBS. I swear I'm gonna throw my PSP soon. I JUST want to finish the damn thing. ;_;

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
i just stated Lost Odyssey again, the only game thats almost made me cry, i was only 19 o_O just has such a beautiful story and narration *sniff*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ You'll be unhooked once you see how ridiculously cheap some of the bosses are. Zedonius comes to mind, and so does Alexei...

OT: Metroid Prime. Best game ever made, IMO.

aka958

Don't trust people
I miss playing Ninja Gaiden. The game was so fun. Why did my Xbox had to break? ;_;

Currently playing Final Fanasy XIV. Finally after taking such a long break from it.

aka958

Don't trust people
Just played some Dissidia: Final Fantasy and Starcraft 2.

My Emperor character is godlike, there is no question about it. Almost all his abilities are mastered. :cool:

Top Bottom