• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Friend gave me an old copy of Morrowind on the Xbox and been playing that for a little while on my 360 as i never got into it back in the day so giving it another chance.

Keaton

Premium
Still on Muramasa the Demon Blade, but I hope to get some time on Okami (Wii) & Metroid Trilogy at some point soon ^^

aka958

Don't trust people
Think I can play Starcraft 2 right now?

Only one way to figure that out... *goes playing Starcraft 2*

aoshi

Nothing.Seriously, played godhand and tried KMS. Wat a cheap mode. I can't keep punchin people to get myself through a mission.A cheap game.:mad:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Found my old copy of Age Of Empires II at parents house the other day so might start playing that on my laptop for a while.

M

Mishka

oblivin... ehm.. i wanna play it now... but i'm just level 31/32 or was it 30?

aka958

Don't trust people
Starcraft 2. <.<

It's boring without friends to play with. I'm always matched up with jerks... there were almost never any jerks in the beta. <.<

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I returned awhile to Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online but on my server where I play are was been so many strong players and I have again to have new account :(

Meg

Finished Bioshock 2. Forgot about Motorstorm: PR and stttill inching toward 100% complete in Final effing Fantasy XIII.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
At last, I am able to play MGS4 again on PS3. Yay! :D Now I am playing Uncharted 2: Among Thieves on PS3 and Tales of Vesperia on Xbox 360. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
I wish I could say Starcraft 2. I have an urge to play it right now but no access to it. D:

I'm currently replaying Final Fantasy VIII for the seventh time trying a no stat junction, no limit break challenge since otherwise the whole game is just broken.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
aka958;267127 said:
I wish I could say Starcraft 2. I have an urge to play it right now but no access to it. D:

I'm currently replaying Final Fantasy VIII for the seventh time trying a no stat junction, no limit break challenge since otherwise the whole game is just broken.

Starcraft is a nice game, it got me busy for less than a week. Good game, I give it a 4/5. It's not a masterpiece though. It lacks originality, same thing was with Age of Empires (I loved that game more than any strategy, imho - the best game of the genre) - a critic on one of the russian gaming sites callid it - more of the same.... I quote him on starcraft 2 - it's more of the same with better graphics... Don't bother bying it, unless you wish to play multiplayer. Rather get it downloaded and check the game out...

I did enjoy the game, but never have been a fan of it. Not planning on becoming one... Waiting for Diablo III to come out, hope it won't be as disappointing as this one...

P.S. - after SC II, I don't play anything, just watch movies, work and trying to study. That's about it....

aka958

Don't trust people
Lerrion;267160 said:
Starcraft is a nice game, it got me busy for less than a week. Good game, I give it a 4/5. It's not a masterpiece though. It lacks originality, same thing was with Age of Empires (I loved that game more than any strategy, imho - the best game of the genre) - a critic on one of the russian gaming sites callid it - more of the same.... I quote him on starcraft 2 - it's more of the same with better graphics... Don't bother bying it, unless you wish to play multiplayer. Rather get it downloaded and check the game out...

I did enjoy the game, but never have been a fan of it. Not planning on becoming one... Waiting for Diablo III to come out, hope it won't be as disappointing as this one...

P.S. - after SC II, I don't play anything, just watch movies, work and trying to study. That's about it....

It is not the same. It is completely different. The game has new stuff in it, completely different strategies, improved A.I, interface, content, maps, enhanced gameplay.

Why do so many expect such huge differences in a sequel?! It's a sequel godammit! Not a new game to a new series. <.<

Top Bottom