• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
Just going between UC2 online and Final Fantasy 13. Just in the process of doing the Cieth Stone missions and collecting all the weapons and accessories. Think I'm gonna try and platinum it.

aka958

Don't trust people
cosmic master;244152 said:
Just going between UC2 online and Final Fantasy 13. Just in the process of doing the Cieth Stone missions and collecting all the weapons and accessories. Think I'm gonna try and platinum it.

Platinum FFXIII? Good luck with treasure hunter...

They want you to own every variant of each weapon at least once. That means all tier 1 and tier 2 weapons. All possible accessories, everything. It's so god damn much it's horrible.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
aka958;244207 said:
Platinum FFXIII? Good luck with treasure hunter...

They want you to own every variant of each weapon at least once. That means all tier 1 and tier 2 weapons. All possible accessories, everything. It's so god damn much it's horrible.

Yeah I've heard it involves a hell of a lot of grinding and farming them huge turtles. Still I probably get sick of it before I platinum it but I'm still gonna have a go lol :lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Metal Gear Solid

The first one xD...working my way through them so I can get to Rising when it comes out.

Meg

I really WANT to play Fat Princess on PSP. Its game where all you do is eat cake. I. Want. It.

CloudStryker

Surviving
Dead Rising, again.
I'm trying to get the acheivement for killing 50,000+ zombies. (or something like that)
Killing zombies jurt doesn't get boring. :lol:

Meg

I just got Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands for PS3. And of course Modnation Racers, Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?, LocoRoco 2:lol:, and STILL playing FFXIII. :wub:Only two cie'th stones left...

aoshi

DMC 3 and it still kicks a$$. Mission 10 on DMD. Damn arachne's are a handful.But can't catch me on trickster.haha.

Top Bottom