• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;203328 said:
Final Fantasy: Dissidia. Dear GOD the bosses are hard! I fight every enemy (I don't care about destiny points) and the bosses are STILL usually three or four levels above me! Talk about cheap!
Are they hard? I thought they were a piece of cake. The only hard ones are actually Inward Chaos opponents and Black Jack opponents, that is really hard...

I'm playing Dissidia right now to, i think i'm about to master Ultimecias technique. She is pretty awesome when you learn the way to play her.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Donkey Kong Country 3
Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares
Assassins Creed 2: Bonfire of the Vanities

aka958

Don't trust people
Dissidia final fantasy, preparing a Ultimecia vs Kuja vid.

Neverwinter Nights 2, it FINALLY works on this god damn PC!

Tetris, it's addicting.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;203337 said:
Are they hard? I thought they were a piece of cake. The only hard ones are actually Inward Chaos opponents and Black Jack opponents, that is really hard...

I'm playing Dissidia right now to, i think i'm about to master Ultimecias technique. She is pretty awesome when you learn the way to play her.

Well, not all of them are that hard. Sephiroth was a piece of cake. The one that REALLY cheesed me was Jecht. I tried to dodge and attack when I can, but the thing is he wouldn't give me a freaking INCH! I tried seventy two times until I beat him. Ultimecia was easy because Squall is very easy to control. So is Cloud. However, fighting The Emperor as Firion was WAYYYY too frustrating. Firion is a VERY hard character to master...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
OK,then : NOSTALGIA ATTACK :

Power Rangers(Banpresto)
Sonic,Sonic 2[Sonic and Tails],Sonic 3D(Sega) for the Sega Mega Drive.OOOOOHHHH YEEEAAAAHH!

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;203391 said:
Well, not all of them are that hard. Sephiroth was a piece of cake. The one that REALLY cheesed me was Jecht. I tried to dodge and attack when I can, but the thing is he wouldn't give me a freaking INCH! I tried seventy two times until I beat him. Ultimecia was easy because Squall is very easy to control. So is Cloud. However, fighting The Emperor as Firion was WAYYYY too frustrating. Firion is a VERY hard character to master...

I thought they were all easy. But it was 300 hours of gameplay ago since the first time i meet them at such a low level so i don't remember.

Firion can seem hard to master with only straight arrow but it is just to stagger your opponent then use it. Later on he get's weaponmaster, shield bash and his BRV-HP chain called Double Trouble.

Tidus got attacks that make him dodge right away, when fighting Jecht all you gotta do is punish him. Don't get offensive because that is when Jecht will get an opening

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Heavy Rain Demo, I can't wait for the actual game now :D. Bleach: The 3rd Phantom (DS).

aka958

Don't trust people
^ Meow... That ain't good.
I know! No wait, i don't know...

Playing Final fantasy I for the PSP. Got my Chars all LVL99 with high stats and the best equipment except for the survival vest from the next to last version of Chronodia. My fighter can do up to 2500 damage (with all the buffs, Haste + temper x3)

aka958

Don't trust people
Final fantasy I for the PSP, I completed my bestiary! I've maxed all my levels! I got the best equipment in game!
Still i didn't get all the artwork... What do they want?!

Top Bottom