• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Currently playing: Silent Hill: Homecoming, Resident Evil 5, Halo Wars, Left 4 Dead and Street Fighter IV. If anyone wants to co-op on Resi or Halo Wars then I'd definitely be well up for that! Feel free to give me a good kicking on Street Fighter IV as well if you'd like - I'm proper, proper crap at it.

Keaton

Premium
Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble and Final Fantasy IX for PSP
Final Fantasy III for DS

^^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
GTA IV, I forgot to make my game private so 2 random people joined and are being complete tools(blowing up my cars and running people over with helicopters). I can't kick them even though I am host, it's retarded.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Gears of War, still playing Dead Space(man it`s just too friggin scary, especially with earphones, GOD!), DMC 4(well, not really, setting this aside for now, for a colder night), Sims #(pretty cool)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! I'm sick of playing games by myself but noone ever wants to do sh*t on my friends list. *sigh*

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The Da3dra;173970 said:
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! I'm sick of playing games by myself but noone ever wants to do sh*t on my friends list. *sigh*

Invite me to a game next time and I'll gladly join you. :D

Nothing at this moment in time, tempted to hope on COD4 later though.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I'm still playing GTA IV, trying to get some achievements from it.

I added you guys on Xbox Live, well those of you who have their gamertag linked to their profile here.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Time Splitters 2 on Orginal Xbox, since I couldn't get these up and running on my 360 I decided to play on original xbox.

Top Bottom