• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing GTA IV, a few of my friends convinced me to buy it to play Free Mode with them on Xbox Live. It was suprisingly fun, I spent most of my time trying to kill everyone with the blades on the helicopter... Though most of the time it just sent them flying across the level and they would survive, which was strange.

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
Think I'm gonna go back and play some PS1 games for a good dose of nostalgia ^_^. I'll start of with Spyro.. then maybe Medievil, then Soul Reaver.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Mundusx19;173088 said:
Think I'm gonna go back and play some PS1 games for a good dose of nostalgia ^_^.

Same here, i'm playing Dino Crisis 1.

Good ol' PS1 :D.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Xmen Origins: Wolverine, I'm about 2 minutes into the demo level and I've already decided that I will buy it. It plays a lot like The Force Unleashed, really good game though from what I've seen so far.

Pantera Queen

Jak and Daxter
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition: Dante Must Die Mode. My brother accidentally erased our good Dante file so it has to be done again.Geez!!!! It's not easy to do this again.

Keaton

Premium
MochaCub;173259 said:
Tekken 5: DR Online and the new Wolverine game

Oooh? Is it any good? I hear its pretty much God of War with Wolverine ^^

I'm playing between both Final Fantasy III and Super Robot Taisen - RPG's are good time wasters ^^ *grind grind grind*

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Res 5 , trying to get infinate everything :lol: quess i will be doing chapter 4-1 alot :lol:

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Have started playing Oniblade (AKA X-Blades. WTF is wrong with those translators, why must the name be changed?!) recently. Like it so far, but too much ripped of DMC, imho. Swords and guns. Come on.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;173273 said:
Oooh? Is it any good? I hear its pretty much God of War with Wolverine ^^

I'm playing between both Final Fantasy III and Super Robot Taisen - RPG's are good time wasters ^^ *grind grind grind*
If you have Xbox Live you can download the demo from the marketplace for free, I've only played the demo and I LOOOVVVEEEEEED it. It really wasn't what I was expecting, I thought it would have been another crappy movie game but it's actually really good.

I'm playing GTA IV still, I skip every cut scene now because I can't understand their god damn accents. It's annoying as hell.

Pantera Queen

I've become a DMC3 addict again:lol:

I'm doing Heaven and Hell mode with Dante. I'm glad my brother decided to finish off Must Die for me but I might go back anyway and do the last few levels again for the heck of it:lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Just playing Assault on Dark Athena. I'm getting sick of playing video games all day tho, kinda wanna go paintballing again.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing Halo Wars, still havn't completed the campaign yet. Doing that now hopefully bagging a few achievements along the way.

Top Bottom