• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
I've been struggling with "Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core" for a while. now my problem is mission 9-6-5 where the enemies kill me before i get a chance to even move. and also i've been starting to play "Starcraft" with zerg.
I've been playing a little "Castlevania: The Dracula X chronicles" but then i have only played the original game " Castlevania: Symphony of the Night".

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Desperatly trying to get Time Splitters Future Perfect to play on my 360, I could play it on my original Xbox but I hate those controllers now and I don't have enough of them to play 4 players.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I downloaded the first map pack for Cod World at war, there is another one coming out soon for those who dont already know and it contains a jungle themed zombie map where you fight zombie japenese this time :p.

I also got broken steel so I can finally beat the game. I had never beat it before cause I wanted to play past the storyline and for those who dont know already you can't play past the final mission...TIL NOW MUAHAHAHA!!!

I also am downloading See the Future for Fanle II as I type this so I will be playing that later today.

And there has been a lil FFXI Sprinkled through out. :p

OH and Afro Samurai, that game is f*cking awesome

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I might start my Impossible playthrough on Dead Space tonight, just picked up the last of the achievements I missed on my first playthrough including "Maxed Out" which took bloody ages.

Keaton

Premium
Playing Final Fantasy III For DS, also Super Robot Taisen EF for DS.

Don't supose there are any active players for FFIII whom want to swap FC's for Mognet?

Durante

Dead
Devil may cry 3 :p i just can't have enough of it or sometimes Yu-Gi-Oh! too bad my ps2 is gone no more MGS or naruto xDDD

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Just started my Impossible playthrough on Dead Space, not even out of the first cut scene and I am already really scared.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Still grinding my way through Fallout 3, determined to get a character to level 30...

Might also end up playing Fallout Tactics later.

Top Bottom