• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Resident Evil 5, waiting for this chicken to lay a gold egg. So far I am having no luck what so ever.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Just beat Re5 on pro.

This time I'm doing it with all infinite weapons and a friend.
The irving fight was legendary!

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Still playing Resident Evil 5, trying to S rank all the missins right now so I can buy all the figurines. Only 4 achievements left and buy all figurines is one of them.

Keaton

Premium
Devil May Cry 4 (360): Dante Must Die
Resident Evil 5: Professional Mode
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSX)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
-Falls in line-

Working myself around to finishing RE5 on pro, I should hurry up, I feel left behind. :lol:

Sparda™

^ Yay! I finished RE5 on Pro first. And with no infinite weapons. :lol:

Practicing in RE4's Mercenaries with Ada.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I havn't even started on Pro yet, I just bought and upgraded all weapons and I have one mission left to S rank. After that I will have all the figurines and then the only thing left to do is beat the game on Pro.

EDIT: Putting this in big bold letters hoping someone will notice...
So, as most of the people posting here seem to have completed every mode in Resident Evil 5, I am asking. What is the quickest way to get exchange points? I want to buy unlimited ammo for a few of my better weapons to help me play through on Pro mode.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Well since I beat Re5 on pro with no infinite weapons I've been playing as S.T.A.R.S. Wesker.

VeNGeD;166934 said:
I havn't even started on Pro yet, I just bought and upgraded all weapons and I have one mission left to S rank. After that I will have all the figurines and then the only thing left to do is beat the game on Pro.

EDIT: Putting this in big bold letters hoping someone will notice...
So, as most of the people posting here seem to have completed every mode in Resident Evil 5, I am asking. What is the quickest way to get exchange points? I want to buy unlimited ammo for a few of my better weapons to help me play through on Pro mode.
You don't need infinite weapons.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
BringerOfChaos888;167522 said:
Well since I beat Re5 on pro with no infinite weapons I've been playing as S.T.A.R.S. Wesker.

can u play as wesker ????

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
BringerOfChaos888;167522 said:
Well I don't need infinate ammo but it helps.

Anyway, I'm about to start playing Afro Samurai in a second. Just bought that and Halo Wars today for the Xbox 360.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Halo Wars, I got stuck on Afro Samurai and I was getting too frustrated to try the same boss over and over, so I am gonna give Halo Wars a try before going back to it again.

Top Bottom