• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
You guessed it.

2pycppw.png

KRSkull

The Witcher 3

What the...? How did i lose the horse races. I was way ahead of my opponents and reached the finish line first. and yet it says that i lost the races

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
DMC, DMC4, Guilty Gear Xrd and Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend. Been kinda retired from SFIV, i can't stand the online play at PSN, just playing it offline sparingly.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
just got Super Mario Maker

playing some levels made by random people
i turned into a goomba then a ?block then spring and then Isabelle from animal crossing

it's madness and i love it :D

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
just got Super Mario Maker

playing so levels made by random people
i turned into a goomba then a ?block then spring and then Isabelle from animal crossing

it's madness and i love it :D
Have you tried those levels where the only way to complete them is to never ever move? They are insane

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Witcher 3. And now, taking a page from the Book of @Foxtrot94 (minus pictures), I present to you: my last few hours of gaming:

4pm:
* -wandering around, looking for ? because she can- There better be somewhere with a sign post around here soon, I need to go sell my stuff.
* Oooh, look! A wyvern! =D
* -back to ? hunting-

5pm:
* -clears out an abandoned site- Aww, yeah, merchants are coming back. Do you buy weapons? ...of course you don't.
* -finds a random werewolf--kills it--keeps wandering-
* -rain starts up- Oooh, pretty.
* -clears another abandoned site--finally gets rid of her excess weapons-

6pm:
* -nightwraith poblems-
* -dead nightwraith-
* -bandit problems-
* -can't remember how to call her horse-

7pm:
* -cannibal problems- -> -dead cannibals-
* I wonder where this road leads.
* -snuck up on--dead- Where the hell did that grave hag come from?! D:
* Wait...when was the last time I saved?
* -repeats the last hour and vows to save more often-

8pm:
* -gets on a boat- ...there better not be any dragons underwater. ._.
* -wandering because she can-

I think my only problem with the game is that the world feels...almost lacking in hope? Like, if I turn away for two seconds, everyone's gonna just be dead and there's nothing I can do about it. It makes me unable to play for more than a couple hours at a time. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful game and it's really fun, it's just...a little disheartening at times. Seems like I keep accidentally getting people killed if I'm around for too long. :S -has to then go play something else to cheer up-

Dark Drakan

Admin
Played some of the (now free) old school Command & Conquer titles here (great site and some good easy to download & play full mods too).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Batman Arkham Origins. Finally have almost the entire Worst Nightmare track complete...it's an aptly named track. I am determined to replay the entire series by October 30. When will I sleep? Batman doesn't need sleep! >:]

Last edited:
Top Bottom