• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I recorded a match on Aliens vs Predator, I wanted to share it since it was a fairly good match, my team won (obviously u.u) and I got at the top of my team's leaderboard. Oh, and f*ck that hacker Alien player. @Wuodan is that how those of your kind fight? Huh? :mad:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Another brilliant match. At the top again, with the longest killstreak and kill count. Aaaw yeah.

29o4gme.jpg

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Recently finished Ori and the Blind Forest. Really fun and challenging platformer with a beautiful artstyle if that's what you enjoy. I've been also playing a mix of DMC3 as Vergil, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Dark Souls 2!

Viper

Premium
Sweet'n'Roll

One of them typical "do this to make basic laws of physics do that thing" game, only with potential of giving you diabetes.

GabrielXx

I have been playing DMC3 on xbox 360 i tried jumping on DMC4 with my ps3 but having played DMC3 on turbo mode for so long DMC4 just feels slow to me lol right now my ps4 is pretty much a paper weight until the witcher 3 hits so ya lol

Top Bottom