• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Playing DMC 4 still, man I love the Angelo Credo fight, it's just so...awesome! I'd so pump up the volume if everyone wasn't sleeping! :mad:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Dumb game on DS : Card Fighters DS. Stupid, i have to get break from this crap, i easily wins all NPC's and Bosses.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I just downloaded the new Fable 3 add on thingy - I've forgotten what it's called but I'm currently running around a prison killing clockwork things. my Fable 3 dude looks such a mess - he's soooo evil I love him, but then he has this really goody goody voice, it's hilarious! :D

CloudStryker

Surviving
Back to playing fable 3 again and I've finally got to the sunset house.
Currently I'm battling chesty the chest at a game of chess.
He/She/it is cheating though.
But I'm still winning due to my superior evilness.

CloudStryker

Surviving
One Winged Angel;302127 said:
Is Resonance of Fate any good, cause I've been unsure wether to get it or not >.>"

Personnaly, I would say no due to the thinly spread plot and the very steep difficulty curve, which becomes more like a vertical wall just over halfway through the game.

Also, you will have to grind a lot every now and then because of the difficulty curve (see above)and the grinding on this game is worse than on any other RPG I've played.

Currently working my way through the Call of Duty Black Ops veteran campaign, quite frustraiting but enjoyable.

Top Bottom