• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

I tried Golbez again. It had been a while. I'm not one to brag but I'm pretty much godlike with him. XD

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Finally, I have finished playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Didn't expect the ending to be like that. It is very surprising.

Playing Vanquish now. :D

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Chaos Master;284270 said:
Finally, I have finished playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Didn't expect the ending to be like that. It is very surprising.

Don't say a word! I'm currently playing it XD :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Assassin's Creed... I'm probably the only person whowas let down after all the hype about it. (I'm glad i only paid £5)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vergil'sB*tch;284533 said:
Assassin's Creed... I'm probably the only person whowas let down after all the hype about it. (I'm glad i only paid £5)

First was disappointing, Assassins Creed II was MUCH better.

Fallout New Vegas.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You guys didn't like the ending of the first one? Or what was it about it that you didn't like? (Lack of ending?) I prefer the first one to the weirdness of AC2's ending.

Or maybe it's just because I read Alamut along with playing the first and was kinda chuffed about Ubisoft's adaptation.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I didn't know that it was set in a lab and this guy was journeying through his ancestors memories.
And it took a while to get going.

Plus I found the load times a bit of a b*tch too.

That's my opinion anyway

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;284683 said:
New Vegas.
Great game hampered by a hell of a lot of bugs.

Great game patch coming out soon? :p

Currently playing FFXIV, got it windowed so I can check the forum regurarly too. :)

Top Bottom