• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are the Games That You Couldn't Play?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
What are the games that you want to play but couldn't play it due to certain reasons?

E.G. - I couldn't play Devil May Cry 4 because I do not own a PS3 or XBox360.

E.G. 2 - I want to play Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII,but I don't have the money to buy it.

Here are the games that I want to play but couldn't play:

1. Resident Evil (Remake) - Because I don't own a Gamecube.

2. Resident Evil 0 - Because I don't own a Gamecube.

3. Shadow Hearts - The game isn't available in my country anymore.

4. Star Ocean: The Last Hope - I don't own an XBox 360.

5. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - I don't own a PSP.

6. No More Heroes - I don't own a Wii.

7. Halo - I don't own an XBox.

8. Halo 2 - I don't own an XBox.

9. Halo 3 - I don't own an XBox 360.

10. Mass Effect - I don't own an XBox 360.

11. Halo Wars - I don't own an XBox 360.

12. Ryu Ga Gotoku Kenzan! - It's not localized yet.

13. Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 - It's not localized yet.

14. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops - I don't own a PSP.

15. Tenchu 4 - I don't own a Wii.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Oblivion, basically because whenever I try looking for it, it may as well have dropped off the face of the Earth.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
The only game I've wanted to play but can't find has been Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the Xbox 360, seems I've had the same problem as Angelo Credo. When I go looking for it in a game store I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I would also like to get back into playing World of Warcraft but my laptop is acting up and dosn't run it well. Apart from that there is nothing else really, most games I have wanted to buy have been released on Xbox 360 so I'm glad I don't need to buy another console to play the games I want.

Pantera Queen

DMC4 - No PS3 or Xbox 360
Resident Evil 5 - No PS3 or Xbox 360
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - No PSP
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction - no PS3 or Xbox 360
Umbrella Chronicles - No Wii
Super Paper Mario - no Wii

Keaton

Premium
The only thing atm that I can think of is Little Big Planet and MGS4 for PS3...because I have no PS3 ^^

resident evil 0, metal gear solid the twin snake, and resident evil remake becuse i don't have a gamecube.

parappa the rapper, and Castlevania SOTN didn't have ps1. and when i got it they were wipped out of earth.

castlevania lament of innocence, and metal gear solid 2 didn't have ps2. and when i got it they were wipped out of earth.

metal gear solid 4, and Little big planet don't have a ps3

Dark Drakan

Admin
MGS 4 though wasnt that fussed really but think it would be interesting to play as i enjoyed the first 2 (couldnt get into 3rd). Plus id like to see how the online is implemented and if its any good as ive heard mixed things.

Killzone 2 because im a shooter fan and it looked good and i liked the look of the online mode.

Reason being i dont own a PS3.

Pantera Queen

Keaton;173289 said:
The only thing atm that I can think of is Little Big Planet and MGS4 for PS3...because I have no PS3 ^^

How could I forget Little Big Planet:lol: I would love to play that game:D

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
  1. Devil May Cry 5, because it's not out yet.
  2. Devil May Cry 6, because it's not out yet.
  3. Devil May Cry 7, because it's not out yet.
  4. Devil May Cry 8, because it's not out yet.
  5. Devil May Cry 9, because it's not out yet.
  6. Devil May Cry 10, because it's not out yet.
that's all, mainly, don't wish much of anything else.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black

DMC 4- cant find
Darksiders- didnt buy cuz of bayonetta, now cant find
any RE game on gamecube- hate gamecube
God of War 3- no PS3
Soul Calibur IV- cant find
Dissidia FF- no psp

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Metroid : Other M - I don't own a wii,yet a solution can be found?
Ninja Blade - No XBOX360
Devil May Cry[PSP] _ Cr@pcom cancelled it[well done,geniuses]

That's all.I don't have problems importing games,as in my country gaming has stopped years ago,sadly with WOW...and the rest of MMOs in internet cafes.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Eternal Darkness - been looking for it but can't find it at a price that isn't stupid.

Ico - same reason

Policenauts - the messing around required to get that working even with my friend's English translated version? Nah. Snatcher's quite good though.

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater Subsistence - I have it but there's a problem with the disk and it freezes in the sewer. I'm not buying another copy for £300 on Amazon, LMAO.

aka958

Don't trust people
Final Fantasy III - No DS nor any Japanese nes.

Final Fantasy IV - No DS, no gameboy, no PSX, nor any SNES.

^Will get them soon though! HA! I will, I promise you all that I will play all the main FF games! Except 11 and 14, I friggin' hate MMO's!

Final Fantasy V - NO REMAKES FOR IT! WHY THE HELL CAN'T I GET MY HANDS ON THIS?! WHHYYYYYYYYYY!?! Yeah, except the PSX and Gameboy remakes which does not exist in any store...

Lulz...
I only need to complete
FFIII
FFIV
FFV
FFIX
To have completed them all! 4 friggin' games left! And I'm gonna play them and love the crap out of it!

Keaton

Premium
Currently the only games I'm unable to play are PC ones, although I'm hoping to remedy this following some Summerwork.

Although, now thinking about it...
Shadow of a Collosus - Can't Find

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
^ Yeah I've been wanting to play that too for ages but I don't really wanna pay that much for a PS2 game as great as it might be. Also my PS2 kinda crapped out recently. Had it since launch too so it had a good life lol

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I fell in love with Starwing for the SNES but Lylat Wars was on the N64 I never got round to playing it because I never owned a N64. Same thing with Mariokart 64 luckily looking back at them now they don't look all that great.

Meg

A boy and his blob for Wii. I don't have a wii. It looks so cute though. There's a hug button! You push a button and they HUG! I want it...

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
I bought Demons Souls, Darksiders, GOW3 & Resistance 2 & haven't had a chance to play any of them yet. My PS3 won't read disks anymore.

What makes it worse is I sent of my PS3 to get it fixed before GOW3 was released, the repair shop I left it into said it would be fixed within 1-2 weeks max, they held it for 6 weeks & did nothing with it. Got it back last week still broken because they wouldn't stick to their a deadline to fix it, which was turning into a weekly basis of BS.

I'll hopefully get a refurb off Sony soon before Hokuto Musou/Fist of the North Star is released in an english version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVjH...9BE6616F&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=17

Top Bottom